STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

Steelers all the way. Big Ben's got this

Then after the game he'll sexually assault a co-ed in a bathroom.

AubieIsMyHero I understand your disdain for Ben but this thread is for Steelers Fans and NFL fans. Please refrain your constant posting about Ben's off field problems. If you want to discuss the game that would be great. Thanks for your consideration.

I haven't always been a real big Steelers fan but I have always like them somewhat. I think I have always had several teams I like to pull for and some that I can not stand. I have always like the Dolphins and the Buccs too. The Dolphins because my dad got me to liking them at young age. The Buccs because it was the first hat I ever bought myself. I think I was like 9 and bought a Buccs hat with the old logo for a $1 at Hammers. But, I think it was in 2001 when I got into the line of work I do, dealing with steel, that I really started liking the Steelers more than anyone. Now, for some odd reason, my wife of all people is more crazy about the Steelers than I am about Auburn football.

I haven't always been a real big Steelers fan but I have always like them somewhat. I think I have always had several teams I like to pull for and some that I can not stand. I have always like the Dolphins and the Buccs too. The Dolphins because my dad got me to liking them at young age. The Buccs because it was the first hat I ever bought myself. I think I was like 9 and bought a Buccs hat with the old logo for a $1 at Hammers. But, I think it was in 2001 when I got into the line of work I do, dealing with steel, that I really started liking the Steelers more than anyone. Now, for some odd reason, my wife of all people is more crazy about the Steelers than I am about Auburn football.

I use to live in Miami in the late 70's and the Fins were my second favorite team. Use to go to the Orange Bowl all the time for their games.

Steelers all the way. Big Ben's got this

Then after the game he'll sexually assault a co-ed in a bathroom.

AubieIsMyHero I understand your disdain for Ben but this thread is for Steelers Fans and NFL fans. Please refrain your constant posting about Ben's off field problems. If you want to discuss the game that would be great. Thanks for your consideration.

Other than Rapelisburger I don't really have a problem with the Steelers.  I like Tomlin, he seems like a class act.  It's unfortunate they have a dirtbag at QB.

I use to live in Miami in the late 70's and the Fins were my second favorite team. Use to go to the Orange Bowl all the time for their games.

Those older Dolphin teams were some bad son of a guns.

Those older Dolphin teams were some bad son of a guns.

I was a huge Don Shula fan. Mike Kolan, Captain Crunch, from Auburn was a starter at LB on the 1972 undefeated Super Bowl team

Please refrain from posting dirt about players that a thread is about. Try posting something bad about a Braves player in the Braves thread and see how well that goes for you. It's a bit more chill here since golf is such a sweetheart. Or just senile, i don't know which

Please refrain from posting dirt about players that a thread is about. Try posting something bad about a Braves player in the Braves thread and see how well that goes for you. It's a bit more chill here since golf is such a sweetheart. Or just senile, i don't know which

Actually both fish. Just trying to give a helpful hint to aubie because I'm in a good mood today.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!  I'm a Pittsburgh native, and loving the Steelers is in my DNA!! Looking forward to them bringing home that 7th Lombardi!!!!! 

How awesome would it be to have Auburn win the BCS and the Steelers win the SB all in about a one month span??  You'd definitely see me doing this:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance::trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Welcome to the Steeler thread AuburnMom. Great post by the way. My wife is from Weirton, WV about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh. One week from today.............  GO STEELERS

Welcome to the Steeler thread AuburnMom. Great post by the way. My wife is from Weirton, WV about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh. One week from today.............  GO STEELERS

Golf, I had no idea you had ties to the Tri-State area.

I'm a Steelers fan come Sunday. GO STEELERS!

Welcome to our Steelers thread AMM AU9893. Love my Steelers..............

I've always liked the Steelers, just never knew we had a thread here on AE. My dad grew up loving the Steelers, so I took up after him.

Should be a great game on Sunday

I was telling my Dad the other day that Polamalu was quickly becoming my all-time favorite Steeler.  He is one of the most disruptive forces on any NFL defense.  They are a completely different unit with him.  If he is 100% (and I hope this 2 week layoff will get him there), I really like our chances on Sunday.