Null

AUAeroEngineer

NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

Y'all got your World Series Champ rings today (or maybe yesterday). Heard a couple guys went up to give Steinbrenner his ring and he had no clue what was going on or who his players were. Even as a Sox fan, this is sad to hear.

Y'all got your World Series Champ rings today (or maybe yesterday). Heard a couple guys went up to give Steinbrenner his ring and he had no clue what was going on or who his players were. Even as a Sox fan, this is sad to hear.

Thanks J I was not always a fan of the Boss but it was sad to hear.

First 2 out of 3 with the Bosoxs 24 runs scored in the first 2 games. My Yanks have won 9 out of the first 10 series for the year. Go Yankeessssss.

Hey golf, tigers fan here. Those were some good ones yesterday - each of our teams took a turn with dominant pitching. Verlander vs. Sabathia today (day game I think) should be another good one.

Hey golf, tigers fan here. Those were some good ones yesterday - each of our teams took a turn with dominant pitching. Verlander vs. Sabathia today (day game I think) should be another good one.

Hey snowman yep todays game is a 1:05 start time. Two good pitchers just hope the Yanks can win one before we get back to our house. I hate to ask but are you also a Lions fan as well?

Unfortunately, yes, pull for the Lions also. Finally, there MAY be reasons to optimistic about their future after Millen (and Ford Sr.) ran them into the ground. Hey, nowhere to go but up, right? Barry Sanders was pretty much the only reason to cheer for them over the years. Haven't really kept up with the NBA since the early 90's, so I don't follow the Pistons, but otherwise pull for Detroit in pro sports.