NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Great win for you guys today. Should be a great pitching game today. If I'm not mistakes its CC Sabathia on the mound for you guys. Go Yankees! (I just died a little inside)

Great win for you guys today. Should be a great pitching game today. If I'm not mistakes its CC Sabathia on the mound for you guys. Go Yankees! (I just died a little inside)

Yep Santana and CC. bottom of 2nd no score. You'll be fine fish pulling for the Yankees. 

Not sure I'm watching it on the internet. At my age I'm sure not a fairweather Yankee fan. Seen the best and worst of times with them.

Oh yeah just from how much you know about them I can tell. And I wouldn't expect anything else from you golf! Yeah I can't find it here but I've got gametracker running. The Braves are on now too so that's probably the best situation. Btw another beautiful sig pic

CC looked great in that game and congrats to Mark. Ive always liked him even if he did go to the dark side. I guess I get to chher for yall some more, seeing as I can't stand the dbacks. And Congrats on taking the series from the Mets.

Guest Autiger88

Fish you suck now you are no longer good in my book :tease: nah I'm kidding but guess what golf The Red Sox are starting to come alive and we are 1 1/2 game back we should hopefully be tied before to long :happydance::hellyeah:

Quote from Girardi about CC beating Halladay and Santana in the same week after have a terrible stretch throughtout May....." I don't know, maybe it is global warming" haha Awesome, go Yankees, the new AL East leaders.

Fish you suck now you are no longer good in my book :tease: nah I'm kidding but guess what golf The Red Sox are starting to come alive and we are 1 1/2 game back we should hopefully be tied before to long :happydance::hellyeah:

Like I said about a month ago when you were down the Red Sockers will get back. Its a long season should be a good one in the AL East for sure. But we all know whos going to win in the end YANKEESSSSSSSSSSS.

I hope  :laugh:

Guest Autiger88

Like I said about a month ago when you were down the Red Sockers will get back. Its a long season should be a good one in the AL East for sure. But we all know whos going to win in the end YANKEESSSSSSSSSSS.

I hope  :laugh:

I think it comes down to Us and Yall to get in the Playoffs and we face each other again the rays are going to go down I'm really not liking the Rays at all right now except when they play yall and they beat yall ;D but you did say that golf and I kinda figured we would get it turned around I just hope we can keep this up till October :happydance:

The Sox fan always ends up on the Yankee thread.. no surprise.   ;)

My call:

AL East Champ: NYY

AL Wild Card: The Rays

^^This^^ would be good for me but I think in the end it will be the Red Sockers. As the Wid Card of course.