NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Hey I love my Bravos more than anybody but if I step away from them I think it would be very very tough to beat the Yankees. That's the only team I think we would have a problem with though

Hey I love my Bravos more than anybody but if I step away from them I think it would be very very tough to beat the Yankees. That's the only team I think we would have a problem with though

You're a very smart man fish.

So I see all of yall are pulling for my Yankees. I appreicate that. :devil:

I pull for the Yankee's every game. I pull for them to lose!  :laugh:;)

Yanks, Rays and Red Soxs all win. A.J. has actually pitched 2 good games in a row. But those damn Rays just keep winning. We have a huge series in Tampa coming up.

He'll DH and it puts 4 or 5 switch hitters in the lineup on a daily basis. His hitting about 20 points higher than what the current DH guys are hitting. So overall pretty good, not great but good.

He'll DH and it puts 4 or 5 switch hitters in the lineup on a daily basis. His hitting about 20 points higher than what the current DH guys are hitting. So overall pretty good, not great but good.

I hate it, but I think it makes your yankee's that much stronger. He isn't having one of his "solid" seasons, but he has been playing on a bad team. IMO the "rich" just got "richer". Go everybody else in the East!  :thumbsup:

I hate it, but I think it makes your yankee's that much stronger. He isn't having one of his "solid" seasons, but he has been playing on a bad team. IMO the "rich" just got "richer". Go everybody else in the East!   :thumbsup:

Well you'll be happy to know the Rays won and so did the Red Soxs. But we still lead the East...........Go Yankeessssssssss

I hate it, but I think it makes your yankee's that much stronger. He isn't having one of his "solid" seasons, but he has been playing on a bad team. IMO the "rich" just got "richer". Go everybody else in the East!   :thumbsup:

Well you'll be happy to know the Rays won and so did the Red Soxs. But we still lead the East...........Go Yankeessssssssss

I don't see anybody catching the yank's. I am hoping that TB will get the wild card though. I pull for all small market teams, and TB has gone from the "outhouse", for many many years, to getting close to the "penthouse" in the last several season's.

I don't see anybody catching the yank's. I am hoping that TB will get the wild card though. I pull for all small market teams, and TB has gone from the "outhouse", for many many years, to getting close to the "penthouse" in the last several season's.

Well at least your not a Red Sox fan. So you can't be all bad. j/k j/k I also hope the Rays get in the playoffs just wish Gabe still played for them.

Well at least your not a Red Sox fan. So you can't be all bad. j/k j/k I also hope the Rays get in the playoffs just wish Gabe still played for them.

I am a huge sports fan, but have no favorite pro team in any sport. All my allegiance goes to Auburn. I grew up playing baseball and love the game dearly. I have always been a huge Jeter and Torree(sp) fan, so it is hard to root against guys like that. Thank goodness Joe isn't there anymore. I think Steinbrenner is one of the worst things that ever happened to the game of baseball. That's why I don't like the yankee's. He spent money to try and win, which is admirable. It's just how he went about things is why he is, and always will be, on my "list".