NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Good for him, but I am more glad he hit it so they won't interrupt the live baseball game (I wont mention the team since this is a yankees thread  :thumbsup: ) to watch him bat.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: J. Vazquez     

I really thought he would have a great year this year. He has to be frustrating to your fanbase.

He had problems pitching in Yankee Stadium before.

Tor. up on the Rays 17-7. I think Tor. will win just a guess

They were on their way back. Tampa is for real

I know ended 17-11 damn football score. Rays don't give up. So I am really thinking it will be the Rays and Yanks.

Agreed. I hate it but the Sox aren't gonna be able to hang with them, especially with another injury to Youkhilis. One thing I do know is that this is gonna be a fun race to watch

Maybe I was wrong about Berkman being a great get for the yank's. He is hitting less than a buck since being traded, and now he knocked a-fraud out of the line-up. Berkman is my favorite yankee ever!  :laugh:  ;)

Rays loss 1-0 and almost were no hitter game. A.J. pitching tonight fingers will be crossed.

They scratched A.J.., which might be a good thing. He has had quite an up and down season so far.

Great comback last night. Down 6-1 to Cliff Lee and win it 7-6. Rangers lead off the bottom of the ninth with a triple against Rivera and he shuts down the next 3 batters. Plus the Rays lost up by 1.5 games now. Going to be a good race. It pains me to say it but Sox still hanging by a thread at 5 back.