NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Went to the afternoon game today at Yankee Stadium!! Man oh man what a ballpark. I loved it and wanted to return for the nightcap against Baltimore. Colon battled through 5 and Swisher went deep. Such a fun atmosphere but having grown up around the Braves I had to compare the two.. I'd say the atmosphere is about the same but the stadium definitely goes to NY. Such an awesome time and I'll be following the Yanks much closer than I have been.

Went to the afternoon game today at Yankee Stadium!! Man oh man what a ballpark. I loved it and wanted to return for the nightcap against Baltimore. Colon battled through 5 and Swisher went deep. Such a fun atmosphere but having grown up around the Braves I had to compare the two.. I'd say the atmosphere is about the same but the stadium definitely goes to NY. Such an awesome time and I'll be following the Yanks much closer than I have been.

Great to hear westie. I am jealous of you going to the new stadium. I visited the House that Ruth built but never got to see a game there.

That's cool Westie.  Two items on my bucket list, catching games at Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park. 

You'll have to make it to one golf. You'd just have a blast.. Pitching is a problem but I think it will hold up. The bullpen has been good so if the starting pitching can just hold them to less than 3 than a lot of games will be won down the stretch.

Yes sir, sure have. If true he needs to be susp. He was warn about this before and I believe coke, illegal kind, was present. Some guy had lost over half a mil and did not want to pay up. I have never felt like A-Rod was a true Yank anyway "not what you moron" Note to self

After getting used to so much sports bs/gossip over the last year, didn't just wanna believe this and run with it, the BSPN radio reporter sounded serious. It was on one of the news breaks, not the show content :dunno:

I heard about it I think over a month ago but did not know he had been warned before about it until today. Also some very famous actors involved in the underground poker game. Not sure why they did not call me to play.

I heard about it I think over a month ago but did not know he had been warned before about it until today. Also some very famous actors involved in the underground poker game. Not sure why they did not call me to play.

Simple, Heidi intercepted the call :laugh: Get real, she knows how to keep you out of trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Styx I always knew you were a huge Yankee fan.  :P :P But it ain't just yet. Not looking good for us Yanks......

Oh, don't get me wrong I don't dislike the Yanks at all. Just posting updates. I hate the Bosox, but really don't mind the Yanks.