NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Honestly, with all the fairweather fans, I've gotten to the point where I can't stand Boston. And I've kinda shifted a lot of my hatred for the Yankees to the Phils. I caught the last inning or so of the Yankee game. Your CF made an amazing catch.

Well we're 2-1, PH had a rough outing but we can hit that's for sure. But the world is all right the lowly red sockers 0-3. Worst start for them in 15 years. All is good........ :thumbsup:

Damn that looks good to me. Plus we're winning 4-2 bother of the 5th. Come on Yanks!!

W-L

Toronto        4  1

Baltimore      4  1

NY Yankees  3  2 

Tampa Bay  0  5

Boston        0  5

• 1 month later...

Well this just sucks. Joba Chamberlain may need Tommy John surgery. The Yankees counted on Chamberlain and Rafael Soriano to lead them into Mariano Rivera’s ninth inning, but that once seemingly dominant bullpen is in shambles with this news and Soriano already on the D.L. with right elbow inflammation. The Yankees are also without lefthanders Pedro Feliciano and Damaso Marte.

Your boys are having some serious bad luck golf. I hope that "luck" invades West Vance this football season.

Very true and I hope your right about West Vance

• 3 weeks later...

Still leading the AL East... BoSox are 1.5 back. It always helps when you've won the last 5 series.

If you would've told me Granderson would have 21 homeruns to this point and Colon would be leading the team in ERA I would've laughed at you..

Still leading the AL East... BoSox are 1.5 back. It always helps when you've won the last 5 series.

If you would've told me Granderson would have 21 homeruns to this point and Colon would be leading the team in ERA I would've laughed at you..

We're the YANKEES we expect ittttttttttt