Null

Sign in to follow this  
AUAeroEngineer

NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

Styx I always knew you were a huge Yankee fan.  :P :P But it ain't just yet. Not looking good for us Yanks......

Oh, don't get me wrong I don't dislike the Yanks at all. Just posting updates. I hate the Bosox, but really don't mind the Yanks.

Good for you tour a good man

Just don't have the pitching this year.. And we have AJ Burnett going in Game 4.

Short hook tonight. I knew our starting pitching could catch up with us in the post season

Let's go Ranger's!!!  :-X

Might have to watch the game with y'all this evening.  I promise I'll behave.

You better behave this is a Yankee thread. Lets go Yankeesssssssssssssssssssss

I have a hard time pulling for a team that has a payroll of starters and #1 pitcher, of more than 27 of the other 29 entire rosters.  Go Tigers.    

Styx I always knew you were a huge Yankee fan.  :P :P But it ain't just yet. Not looking good for us Yanks......

Oh, don't get me wrong I don't dislike the Yanks at all. Just posting updates. I hate the Bosox, but really don't mind the Yanks.

Good for you tour a good man

:thumbsup:

I still can't get over AJ Burnett. Sounds like he battled his butt off. I feel confident with Nova on the mound next

He did battle but at times he looks great and then awful. I had no problem giving up a home run with no one on at the time.