NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

That's the thing about pitching in the playoffs. If you can limit damage and keep runners off base then you'll win series'. Looks like Burnett let runners on but did a great job holding them where they were. Let's just hope Nova can pitch like he did in Game 1.

If we can get to Fister early, we'll win this game.

It just doesn't get any better than this--both the Yankees and the Red Sox out of the playoffs!

This board is filled with haters!! Not showing up to talk smack til AFTER we get put out of the playoffs.

27_weak-sauce.jpg

Not talking smack--just gloating!

All the Yankee hate I just love it..... Well not this year for the series.... Was a good but not great game last night. Bases loaded and come away with only one run late in the game. Credit to the Tigers.....

Hopefully we can add a World Series next year to our total which just happen to be

27 World Series championships and 40 American League pennants

So go ahead and hate or gloat we're still the best damn sport franchise in history..

All the Yankee hate I just love it..... Well not this year for the series.... Was a good but not great game last night. Bases loaded and come away with only one run late in the game. Credit to the Tigers.....

Hopefully we can add a World Series next year to our total which just happen to be

So go ahead and hate or gloat we're still the best damn sport franchise in history..

Big money can buy a lot of championships! But not this year!

:'( what has this world come to kicking an old man while I'm down. Is there no shame????? I'm sure I know the answer to that or will hear it soon.

Come on give it your best shot to gloat Yankee haters. This is your one time every few years you get to. I will say one thing I enjoyed about last night NO FRICKIN RED SOXS WERE PLAYING...............

So true ain't it a shame

So true ain't it a shame

Not a shame--it's wonderful!

Now, if the Phillies get knocked out, all will be right with the baseball world! Damn all of the money-soaked franchises!!

I feel the Yankees will beat the Rangers in the ALCS. A-Roid will catch on fire and carry the Yankees to the World Series. You just watch and see.

I feel the Yankees will beat the Rangers in the ALCS. A-Roid will catch on fire and carry the Yankees to the World Series. You just watch and see.

Yep me too

Yep me too

:laugh: :laugh:

With the Phillies gone, all three of the big money buyers are sitting at home this post season. Perfection has been achieved in baseball.

:party: :party: :party: