NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Well at least a few of you guys get it.  :laugh::thumbsup: BirdofPrey76 is still lost

No, Golf. I was lost, but now I'm found!

Well at least a few of you guys get it.  :laugh::thumbsup: BirdofPrey76 is still lost

Finally bout time go Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss J/k BOP hang in there with the Tigers, Rangers, Cards, and Brewers..  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Finally bout time go Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss J/k BOP hang in there with the Tigers, Rangers, Cards, and Brewers..  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

This could be the best ALCS and NLCS in history!!!!    ;)

I'll be savoring every minute of it! All of the calves of gold have been melted down! Hallelujah, brother! ;D

Wow just look at all the posts about the baseball playoffs since my Yankees are gone.

My goodness Brewers, Cards, Rangers and uh uh  who else in the playoffs oh yeah Tigers or is it the Red Soxs. Amazing.....

I'm sure the TV ratings are just out of this world.

Guys you needs us so you can hate us.

Wow just look at all the posts about the baseball playoffs since my Yankees are gone.

My goodness Brewers, Cards, Rangers and uh uh  who else in the playoffs oh yeah Tigers or is it the Red Soxs. Amazing.....

Come on golf. The Yankees are like bama. We can hate them 365 days a year. They don't have to still be playing.  ;)  :tease:

Come on golf. The Yankees are like bama. We can hate them 365 days a year. They don't have to still be playing.   ;)   :tease:

:laugh: :laugh: true except we're not red necks

Golf, I refuse to be drawn in. The playoffs are wonderful with the Bronxters out! :)

Golf, I'm glad you've come around to my way of thinking! Sans Yankees, that's the way to go.

Golf, I'm glad you've come around to my way of thinking! Sans Yankees, that's the way to go.

I understand the hatred for my Yankees. Been that way for the 60 or is it 80 years I've been a Yankee fan.

Wow look at all the posts about the upcoming World Series.... Cards and Rangers. man I can't wait  :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance::trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline::yay: :yay: :yay: Bet those TV ratings will be out the roof...

:-X :-X :-X

holy crap I forgot the World Series is on. Let me drop everything and .....................................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And the Yankees are nowhere to be found. Yaaaaay!!!!!!