NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Wake up this morning and wife gets online and screams out Mo's out for the season. She's not a baseball fan but knows how I love my Yanks. Just horrible for such a first class guy. Even if you hate the Yankees no one can dislike Mariano Rivera

Wake up this morning and wife gets online and screams out Mo's out for the season. She's not a baseball fan but knows how I love my Yanks. Just horrible for such a first class guy. Even if you hate the Yankees no one can dislike Mariano Rivera

I agree golf. The Yankees are on the gump's level in my book, but Jeter and Rivers are two of my favorite ball players of this era. It's a darn shame they play for the Yankees. Possibly sad ending to a phenominal career by Mo.

I agree golf. The Yankees are on the gump's level in my book, but Jeter and Rivers are two of my favorite ball players of this era. It's a darn shame they play for the Yankees. Possibly sad ending to a phenominal career by Mo.

I would add Jorge Posada to the list but thanks anyway. I'm going to kill bird

• 1 month later...

Yanks win beat Bravo's 3-0 Don't look now but Yankees are in first place.........

The series aint over yet old man.  :yay: :yay: :tease:

Yanks win beat Bravo's 3-0 Don't look now but Yankees are in first place.........

Stay off our Yankee thread little e....... :-\ ;) plus I can't lose Bravo's are my second favorite team

Stay off our Yankee thread little e....... :-\ ;) plus I can't lose Bravo's are my second favorite team

To a hardcore Braves fan like myself that's blasphamy. lol

Strike Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might as well go ahead. I have already added you to my list of Yankees friends that I will message when the Yankees lose the last game to end their season whenever that is saying THAAAAAAA YANKEES LOSE! THAAAAAA YANKEES LOSE! THAAAAAAA YANKEES LOSE!!!!!  :laugh:

You might as well go ahead. I have already added you to my list of Yankees friends that I will message when the Yankees lose the last game to end their season whenever that is saying THAAAAAAA YANKEES LOSE! THAAAAAA YANKEES LOSE! THAAAAAAA YANKEES LOSE!!!!!  :laugh:

Your OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH??????? Since when do the Yankees deserve a pinned thread? Must be nice to have that much power.   :laugh:

He throws his weight around a lot. Beer weight but still a lot of weight. :)

WTH??????? Since when do the Yankees deserve a pinned thread? Must be nice to have that much power.   :laugh:

I warned little e so pinned it is.......and yes it is.

I warned little e so pinned it is.......and yes it is.

:laugh: :laugh:

Beer will be forthcoming

Beer will be forthcoming

The colder, the better. :thumbsup:

Beer will be forthcoming

He will need it the night their season is over.  ;)

Beer will be forthcoming

Game 5 after World Series win over Bravo's

Beer will be forthcoming

I will take that. We have not sniffed a World Series since y'all last swept us but I think You give the Braves too much credit. We would probably win it in 6 or 7, not 5.  ;D

Beer will be forthcoming

I will take that. We have not sniffed a World Series since y'all last swept us but I think You give the Braves too much credit. We would probably win it in 6 or 7, not 5.  ;D

That's my dream series