NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

I enjoyed watching Swicher last night  :laugh: Still, sad to hear about George Steinbrenner. He was one of baseball's greatest

Yes it is sad. I had a love hate for George. I hated him the first few years he own the yankees but it change after a few years of winning World Series. RIP George.

Curiously,today's bragging about the yankees post is missing, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Why did you miss us?

Nope, enjoyed the games loss though :tease:

Well we still lead the Red Sockers by 5 but can't shake the Rays.

Just messing with you bud. Sorry about George. :bow:

Hate to sound like a broken record but my Yanks win and the Red Soxs loss again. The Bosox need to be careful and start winning some games or they may be left out of post season. My heart would be broken :yay: :yay:

Well speaking as a baseball fan in general the Yankees really need to build that lead over the Sox. They will come back and play great ball. The Rays, I really don't know what they're gonna do it could go either way with them. Now as a Sox fan I hope the Yanks lose every other game they play :tease: Either way I expect some great baseball between those three teams

I agree 7 games at this time of the season can be overcome. But if it hits double digets look out. Now its the time to make a move because Andy Pettitte being out. The Rays will hang around the entire season and be a player as well. The wildcard team will definitley come out of the East.

Agreed. It's gonna be a fun race. If all three teams keep playing like they are now the yanks will win it and the rays get the wc, which is how I think it will finish, but I expect the sox to make a run towards the end. They're just too talented

The soxs will make a run for sure. Actually I thought the Rays would fall a little but they just keep winning series and that's what its all about.

Yeah exactly. They play good ball and I expect them to hang around. If the Yankees slump at all they could easily take over the division. Who won the series between the two last week?

Yanks win again. A. Burnett actually pitched a decent game. Also Yankees and Diamondbacks are engaged in talks centered on right-hander Dan Haren with Andy Pettitte going on the disabled list and expected to miss about a month. I'm not sure this will happen.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!    ;)

Be careful 10!!  >:(              :P

LOL!!! Thanks for the chuckle golf!   :bow:

hey its Sat. night everyone needs a good chuckle.

I got your back 10  :thumbsup:

You could be next fish.  >:(

Hey I could be worse. I could be like a turd and not even acknowledge that the Yankees have any talent at all. I respect the team, but my heart won't let me like them. I'd like to see them make it to the World Series against my Braves. That would be some fun baseball.

That would be one of the best World Series ever if you ask me. Both teams just keep findings ways to win. Unfortunately if I step away from my love for the Braves I just don't think they can beat the Yankees. But my love for the team tells me they can beat anybody

That would be one of the best World Series ever if you ask me. Both teams just keep findings ways to win. Unfortunately if I step away from my love for the Braves I just don't think they can beat the Yankees. But my love for the team tells me they can beat anybody

:o :o :o :o :o

:devil: :devil: :devil: