NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Yeah, I really didn't want to do it, but I thought he was the best option left in the 23rd round. I had to go take a shower afterwards. He went 1-2 with a walk today. I will take it.

Kind of a rough start to the season for the Yanks, but the best thing about baseball is they get another chance tomorrow.

Edited by WarEagle10

• 2 weeks later...

Your Yankees are holding their own. Hate to see what has become of C.C.. Dude went from stellar to mediocre, at best, in such a hurry. I liked watching him pitch when he was at the top of his game.

Are you considering becoming a Mets fan also?

I think we see the drop off more pronounced and earlier with the crack down on PEDs. (This isn't targeted at C.C. Or the Yankees. I meant league wide.)

Yep hanging in there . I'm just hoping for a winning season and maybe playoffs. As for CC I agree with cooltigger.

Figured I needed to have larger font so you could read it WE10

Yankees swept the Red Sox this past weekend. I for one am loving it.

I for one am not, but my Red Sox have serious issues with pitching.

Yankees swept the Red Sox this past weekend. I for one am loving it.

Life is good anytime we beat the bosoxs but to sweep them is a lovely thing. Still a long season but I'll take it for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hate the Yankees with a passion. They field an all-star team every year. They have never had a budget.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh its just a lovely day in the Yankee neighborhood. We're 12 games over 500 in first place and the lowly bo suxs have lost 8 in a row and stand 12 games back........................Life is good