NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Yankees are playing lights out.......I really don't expect to much in the playoffs we just don't have the pitching but I'll take this for now.

If they get Cole Hammels then they become a legit threat in the playoffs. Doesn't look like that will work out. Phillies want more than NY is willing to part with.

Been waiting for the decline of the Yankees to begin. Tired of waiting so I threw the ju-ju on them. Sorry for your impending losses.

That win against Boston was awesome, great to see how A-Rod is doing considering everyone is against him pretty much.

I know you just became a member today and I want to say welcome to AUF. If you check this thread out you will find out out I am a HUGE Yankee fan. As for A. rod proud of him for this year but I do not respect what he done in previous years. Post often Scot.....................especially being a Auburn/Yankee fan

I know you just became a member today and I want to say welcome to AUF. If you check this thread out you will find out out I am a HUGE Yankee fan. As for A. rod proud of him for this year but I do not respect what he done in previous years. Post often Scot.....................especially being a Auburn/Yankee fan

Yeah I tried to make a Intro topic but have found out about the 50 post rule. Yeah fair enough dude each to their own, I was in the states on vacation just there and was at the Orioles game where A-Rod got a homer and there was a mixed reaction of cheers and boo's I found it interesting. I know he is a jerk off the field but I respect his play.

The Yanks have been playing well. I hate it, but you have to hand it to the old dudes. A-Rod and Texeira are having great years. McCann is having a pretty good year also. C.C. pitched a gem the other night. That was nice to see.

Looking like is setting up to be some great end of season playoff races.

The Yanks have been playing well. I hate it, but you have to hand it to the old dudes. A-Rod and Texeira are having great years. McCann is having a pretty good year also. C.C. pitched a gem the other night. That was nice to see.

Looking like is setting up to be some great end of season playoff races.

Yeah both A-Rod and Tex have been playing some good baseball this season.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mods...we can lock this thread now...Yankees are no longer playing major league baseball.....

Nope you need to be careful 64.........................

:) :)