NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

35 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yankees with the best overall record 

Just think if Gary Sanchez could get ABOVE the mendoza line lol. MERCY. COME ON DUDE!! You have the best power of any catcher in mlb history but maaaaaan it means nothing if you cannot make contact.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just think if Gary Sanchez could get ABOVE the mendoza line lol. MERCY. COME ON DUDE!! You have the best power of any catcher in mlb history but maaaaaan it means nothing if you cannot make contact.

so true he'll get it turnaround......................I hope

• Like 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

so true he'll get it turnaround......................I hope

With the way Judge finished last season I thought HE was going to be the one to struggle with making consistent contact and the strikeouts...... boy was I wrong like usual lol. He is proving he is not just a 1 season wonder in spades so far this year.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

BoSox are pounding the Yanks tonight...14 to 5 and hitting everything the Yank pitchers are putting up there....16 base hits.  Yanks look like they will save their bullpen now...letting their guys take a beating rather than bring in more pitchers... 

Thing about baseball is after getting hammered tonight the Yanks could win 3-2 tomorrow. 

• Angry 1

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

BoSox are pounding the Yanks tonight...14 to 5 and hitting everything the Yank pitchers are putting up there....16 base hits.  Yanks look like they will save their bullpen now...letting their guys take a beating rather than bring in more pitchers... 

Thing about baseball is after getting hammered tonight the Yanks could win 3-2 tomorrow. 

yep hate it but got to give bosux's credit

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep.. a very good team this year and fun to watch....Cora doing a great job as manager...

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Let’s Go Red Sox!! #RedOctober #dirtywater

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Wow….Yanks were totally dominated tonight...Porcello with a complete game and only 85 pitches and gave up 1 hit...…..a rarity these days.....and only a bit over 2 hours. Not your typical Yankee-Bosox game....

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Wow….Yanks were totally dominated tonight...Porcello with a complete game and only 85 pitches and gave up 1 hit...…..a rarity these days.....and only a bit over 2 hours. Not your typical Yankee-Bosox game....

Maybe you should post this in the bosux thread just a thought 64 jes just rub it in us Yankee fans:poke:j/k..... bosux will more then likely win the division and we'll play in the wonderful playoff game. with the second or third best record

• Haha 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Maybe you should post this in the bosux thread just a thought 64 jes just rub it in us Yankee fans:poke:j/k..... bosux will more then likely win the division and we'll play in the wonderful playoff game. with the second or third best record

?  wanted to be sure you saw it...….

Every day is a new game however.....and not likely to keep the Yank hitters down for long though Judge being gone is no help.....and what happened to Stanton?.....guy has been a huge disappointment.....  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

?  wanted to be sure you saw it...….

Every day is a new game however.....and not likely to keep the Yank hitters down for long though Judge being gone is no help.....and what happened to Stanton?.....guy has been a huge disappointment.....  

pressure of playing in New York compared to Miami... imo actually he's done better then I thought batting av. HR's I figured he would be at 30 or more by now

pressure of playing in New York compared to Miami... imo actually he's done better then I thought batting av. HR's I figured he would be at 30 or more by now

Lots of Ks......going for the fences I guess but I'm thinking that he has too many non--productive at bats.

Meanwhile, someone is now keeping a stat called PRO....."productive outs"..... Mikey will love that one...….

Edited by AU64
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Lots of Ks......going for the fences I guess but I'm thinking that he has too many non--productive at bats.

Meanwhile, someone is now keeping a stat called PRO....."productive outs"..... Mikey will love that one...….

lol

Before 64 post about us losing three in a row to the bosuz's 4-1 again. 8.5 games behind now well we're screwed wildcard here we come with the third best record in all of baseball

• Haha 1

Two big questions for tonight...

1,  Can Yankees avoid a 4 game sweep by the Sox

2.   Will this game be over before midnight? 

OK....score is 0-0 in bottom of 4th...on pace for about a 4 hour game ….might make it into Monday morning.

Son of a gun....I gave up on the bosox when the Yankees got those 4 gift runs and called it a night.....did not get the final until this morning...and also see that the game made it into Monday....typical NY-Bos Sunday night game....5-4 final and a bad weekend for NYY and Chapman.....could not find the plate...

• Love 1

• 6 months later...

Don't go away mad just go away........................27 World Series Championships.................. poor bosox's 8???? Maybe

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Yankeesssssssssssssss Win................:clap:..................................baseball is here

You sure this is not still spring training?