? About this class

MotownAUfan

So I'm pumped about langford and possibly cothron signing this year :we: but that would fill up this class. Is barber done letting people go from this class and just going to trim some current schollys or is ther a chance that those two unranked guys still get let go?

He can still cut current players if he chooses to, and he can "encourage" signees to request a release if he wants to.

The question is how many quality recruits are out there, with most prospects signing in the early period last November.

There are still a number of quality recruits to be had out there but they're flying off the boards quickly at this point and the competition for these guys is increasing with the heavy number of guys jumping ship for the NBA.

He'll need some further attrition to open up spots for next year's recruiting class.... right?

I guess that could conceivably happen after the first season though...

He'll need some further attrition to open up spots for next year's recruiting class.... right?

Scholarships are renewable on a year-to-year basis. A head coach can simply decline to renew any player he feels doesn't fit in or won't help the team. Sounds harsh, but it's a competitive business.  One way or another, room will be made for any top-notch recruits Barbee rounds up.

Scholarships are renewable on a year-to-year basis. A head coach can simply decline to renew any player he feels doesn't fit in or won't help the team. Sounds harsh, but it's a competitive business.  One way or another, room will be made for any top-notch recruits Barbee rounds up.

__________^^^^exactly that...BB scholly's are yearly^^^^^^^^^^^^

Archived