Wade Christopher T-shirts

I want to see how many people are interested in buying a Wade Christopher t-shirt. I have the design already completed and can get it done for $20 plus S & H. Now, I'm not sure what the S & H will be yet. I would ship them USPS Priority Mail. I'm going to check by my local Post Office this morning to see how much. I will post an update later with the final S & H. 

Update: Shipping ended up being $4.90 but I'll eat some of the cost. Total price will be $22.50 if anyone is interested.

Design: Just for the sake of not screwing it up, It will be a Navy Shirt with Burnt Orange writing/art. I have looked up the color codes via a AU website, so the orange will be the color stated by AU. The link is: http://www.ocm.auburn.edu/graphicservices/colors.html.

Quality info: If anyone cares, the shirts are made by Gilden. Good quality shirts.

I would like to get Wade Christopher's blessing on this. If anyone knows him then please ask for me. If someone gives me his e-mail address then I can ask.

I would like to have 10 orders(saves everyone on shipping). It's not mandatory but it would help. If I ever get 10 orders then I would contact them via personal message with payment instructions. Paypal is probably the easiest way to do it although not mandatory. If interested, just let me know by posting here.

wc.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just a friendly reminder to cover the legal bases and check with Wade Christopher before you put his name on a shirt and sell it.  If you think Wade can kick butt, wait til he gets a lawyer. 

I didn't have the connections to get in touch with him. That's part of the reason it fell through. My original idea was to get his permission, then send him a free one for being a good sport(assuming he said it was ok). It's not going to happen anymore.

Archived