Ronald McDonald

Its giving me an error when i'm trying to change my avatar and i'm not sure why it tells me:

"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

• 2 weeks later...

That worked for me, too... but is there a good way to keep the image from 'squishing' (like mine is)?

I am still having the same problem, the error telling me my directory is write-protected. Never did figure it out. I just link to the photos, or use one of the services to post it in. But I wish it would work. having to go to one of the services burns my butt.  :banghead: :banghead:

I'm not sure what to tell you about your avatar squishing, I wish mine was a little bigger.

<---------------It's so tiny over there.

That worked for me, too... but is there a good way to keep the image from 'squishing' (like mine is)?

Auburn Architecture huh?

Guys, I can't figure out how to properly reply to a post.  My post alwaus ends up in the wrong place, like this.  I went to the "Help" site, but still can't get it right.  I am IP challenged!!  HELP!!

• 1 month later...

Stripe

If you want to make your pic bigger, upload it to tinypic.com. Once its uploaded, click edit. After it loads again just zoom in on the pic. It doesn't matter how much you oversize it because the avatars on this site will automatically adjust. After you have oversized your pic, save the copy and and use 1 of the 4 links provided (should be the one that says internet forum and message board). Copy the link and paste it on your profile and you should be set,

Pops

If you will always make sure to scroll to the bottom and start your reply next to the last

you see, your reply should have it on box and not be inserted in other peoples quotes. I've found this can be difficult when they are several replys to a post as the page. Just be sure your quote starts at the very last
on the page.

Hope this helps guys  :we:

Archived