I Apologize

aubieclaws

I am aubieclawz::::::  I honestly apologize for any comment i said, about any Auburn recruit and/or commitment,I made a remark about Auburn,, from a site deleted, before today, but, it seems i went over the board with some of the Auburn faithful tonite and I am sorry!! Truly sorry!!!  WDE!!! You are my Family and i cannot describe how upset I am now

its cool. we still love you.  ;D

Agreed - it takes a real man to admit when he is wrong and make it right - nicely done - and War Eagle!

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am that big man."--Michael Scott

I was gonna say i thought Wade Christopher said that, but then i remembered that Wade Christopher is never wrong

Oh, and all is forgiven

Well, if we are going to be apologizing for something, let me apologize to AU and JJ for doubting his abilities.

Football, Basketball, and Baseball have never had so much promise all at once in as long as I can remember, (We are not that far removed from the dreaded Triple Crown of futility where our football, basketball, and baseball teams all missed postseason play.)

I particularly regret calling for his head after Chizik was hired, and thinking he couldn't get AU Basketball on the right track.

It's never felt so good to be wrong about something. 

War Eagle JJ!

I would like to apologize for being so incredibly awesome, that I make everyone feel inferior. I'm sorry about that.  :P

I apologize to the kid I picked on when I was in elementary school...please forgive me....  :'(  And for being so awesome and having a rapist wit (Dumb and Dumber reference)

Well, if we are going to be apologizing for something, let me apologize to AU and JJ for doubting his abilities.

Football, Basketball, and Baseball have never had so much promise all at once in as long as I can remember, (We are not that far removed from the dreaded Triple Crown of futility where our football, basketball, and baseball teams all missed postseason play.)

I particularly regret calling for his head after Chizik was hired, and thinking he couldn't get AU Basketball on the right track.

It's never felt so good to be wrong about something.   

War Eagle JJ!

Great to see that you have the integrity to own up when you realize you were wrong. War Eagle brother!

I want to apologize to the national chumps for the can we are going to open up on them this year.....nah, forget I said that.

I want to apologize to Arkansas State for the miserable trip home they are going to have after the game.

I want to apologize in advance to the pencil necked geek baldscum for the 5 knuckle introduction I am going to give him if I ever run into him. No, I am better than that....forget that one too.

I want to apologize to all my bammer friends for the way I will act after November.  :beatmullet:

Who am I kidding...  :zapbama:     

:tdau:      :wareagle:

Hey Cullman, that reminds me of a button I got at a game back in the 90s. We were playing New Mexico State, and the button said "You came a long way to lose." Granted, I don't really like that mentality, but nevertheless..:laugh:

Hey Cullman, that reminds me of a button I got at a game back in the 90s. We were playing New Mexico State, and the button said "You came a long way to lose." Granted, I don't really like that mentality, but nevertheless..:laugh:

LOL, I think I still have that one buried in some box somewhere as well. 

Maybe I should apologize for what I said about Arkansas State......I apologize.......ok I feel better now.

:we:

I apologize to the rest of the country and to the world for the fact that our great state is the home of uat and the majority of thei miserable fans. Words or not enough to make up for the incredible burden that particular group has place upon you all. I think that uat owes everyone some form of reperations.

Come on...anyone else that needs their burden lifted...we're all family here

Looks like "confessional," is in session...

Archived