I Apologize

aubieclaws

I would like to apologize for being so incredibly awesome, that I make everyone feel inferior. I'm sorry about that.  :P

Well your name suits you perfectly  :-X  Now I apologize for that remark  :tease:

I apologize to the rest of the country and to the world for the fact that our great state is the home of uat and the majority of thei miserable fans. Words or not enough to make up for the incredible burden that particular group has place upon you all. I think that uat owes everyone some form of reperations.

^^^^^^^THAT!!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I apologize to Dollar General for WalMart winning the contest to host the bammers trophy.

Well that's just not fair.  You know that the only reason they couldn't have it in a more appropriate place is that the Welfare office isn't open on Saturday.

Don't worry about it Claws. Cullman that was hilarious! No apology needed for that one. WE4E that's downright funny to. WDE everyone!

It may be downright funny, but I need spellcheck badly!    :-\

I would like to apologize to Coach Chizik for showing up at the airport and screaming at him when he arrived. Just kidding guys, not realy me.

Archived