Buy/Sell

AUorgonicsAU

Cam Newton...Rookie of the Year....buy.

And I restate, post LSU, Bama loses two games this season starting w/last Saturday!

I answered the Cam question. You did not follow by answering my Peytin Manning one... Buy on Bama losing twice, both to LSU.

Auburn upsets UGA this weekend?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Ellitor!  Didn't recognize the Peyton Manning part as a buy/sell...I don't follow pro, so I missed it!

ANYHOO...

Auburn upsetting Georgia, BUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYY!!!  (But not "entitlement"!)

Buy or sell...Stanford wins out and plays for the NC.

Sorry, Ellitor!  Didn't recognize the Peyton Manning part as a buy/sell...I don't follow pro, so I missed it!

ANYHOO...

Auburn upsetting Georgia, BUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYY!!!  (But not "entitlement"!)

Buy or sell...Stanford wins out and plays for the NC.

Would love to see Luck against LSU's D but his 2 best receivers and 2 best defensive players are out so sell.

Buy or Sell...Papa John's is better than Pizza Hut and Dominos.

Buy...sentimentally, also.

Georgia, if SEC East Champ, will give the SEC West Champ a run for its money w/Aaron Murray at QB.

Buy---time is on their side

AE will one day be free and clear of the "I paid good money and I have a right to expect the Tigers to..." mentality!

Sell. Baby steps my friend.

Auburn's mens basketball team makes the NIT tourney this year.

Buy!

Chubbs will finish 3rd or above in rebounding in the SEC.

Buy!

Bama will come to J/H overconfident yet inwardly shaking.

Buy, but at least he finally said he is proud of his players!

Buy or sell...LSU both beats Georgia AND wins the NC.

Sell on both the last 2. Saban does not give a Donkey's butt what Bammer fans think and I pick LSU to lose both games.

Buy or Sell If the Bama coaches actually give the ball to Trent when they get inside the LSU 30, which they failed to do in the first game, then Bama wins the rematch?

Sell, but here's my explanation, don't mind being wrong and may well be.  I truly believe the law of reaping and sowing is about to reach a fever pitch in a sense that I cannot put my finger on, and IF Alabama remains full of #2 and plays LSU for the NC, I think there will be some "inexplicable" twists and turns that put them in their place.  In other words, LSU "DOMINATES" Alabama, since they love that word so much.

And yes, I believe Saban cares nothing of the opinion of Bammer or anyone else.  But that doesn't mean he's above being affected by the law of reaping and sowing, either.

:believe:

Archived