Auburn vs South Carolina Game Thread

Bodda Getta, Bodda Getta, Bodda Getta, Ba!!!

RA RA RA

Sis Boom Ba

Weagle, Weagle!  WDE!!!

Kick 'em in the butt, BIG BLUE!!!!!!  HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to win this thing today, guys!  Everyone get fired up!  WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got my ankles taped and my eyeblack on!!!!  Let's go BIG BLUE!!!

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but you guys are right this is a must win game.  i think it's a bad matchup but I know if Pawlowski can light a fire under them maybe we can win this one.  I think we really need to win this one for a regional.

I'm nervous I'm not gonna lie!!!! After what I saw yesterday I don't give us a ton of hope. I sat right behind our dugout yesterday. I could tell by the looks on our guys faces we weren't ready to play. I have to feel like that is partly coaching. We came into that game the hottest team in the SEC. I don't think it had a lot to do with nerves either. None of those guys have ever been there before. They don't even know they are suppose to be nervous. :tease: I just hope we come out with a different attitude today.  :wareagle:

Bodda Getta, Bodda Getta, Bodda Getta, Ba!!!

RA RA RA

Sis Boom Ba

Weagle, Weagle!  WDE!!!

Kick 'em in the butt, BIG BLUE!!!!!!  HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to win this thing today, guys!  Everyone get fired up!  WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hellyeah:

So can we make this the game thread??? there is another that could be, but this one seems to have a few tuned in. I did not want to start another. Following it at work on Gametracker. My 11 yr old just called me (watching it on CSS) and said that was a great snag and throw for the second out in the first inning by Auburn. and he said it looked like the long field hurt our first fly out. base hit was good. maybe we can get it going here.

Archived