Auburn vs South Carolina Game Thread

No, but I watched it on CSS and I am tired of advertising by Tony Chacheries!!!! Never heard of it before today!

That is like a carry-it-with-you-put-it-on-everything spice down here in Louisiana.  That and Tabasco.  :P

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone interested, earlier in the thread someone asked why we were the away team being seeded higher.  I informed them that they flipped a coin in the losers bracket games but wasn't sure how they handled the games within the winners bracket.  I just found out that they do not flip a coin in the winners bracket games.  They stay with the higher seed being the designated home team.  Just a little FYI for ya'.

Oh, and anyone that happened to be watching the Florida/Piggie game...WOW!  What a play!  Florida just won on a spectacular catch in the outfield.  There were runners on 2nd and 3rd for Arky with 1 out in the 9th.  The Arky batter hit a bomb to deep center and the Gaytor rf layed full out to makes the grab.  The game should have been tied.  They then doubled up the runner at 2nd to end it.  'Oinkers sent packing.

For anyone interested, earlier in the thread someone asked why we were the away team being seeded higher.  I informed them that they flipped a coin in the losers bracket games but wasn't sure how they handled the games within the winners bracket.  I just found out that they do not flip a coin in the winners bracket games.  They stay with the higher seed being the designated home team.  Just a little FYI for ya'.

Oh, and anyone that happened to be watching the Florida/Piggie game...WOW!  What a play!  Florida just won on a spectacular catch in the outfield.  There were runners on 2nd and 3rd for Arky with 1 out in the 9th.  The Arky batter hit a bomb to deep center and the Gaytor rf layed full out to makes the grab.  The game should have been tied.  They then doubled up the runner at 2nd to end it.  'Oinkers sent packing.

Yeah that was a great play. Did u see the 3rd base just plow over the pitcher and like maybe have broken his nose? It was pretty funny at the time but I hope he's not hurt or anything

Couldnt watch the game here, no coverage. I watched Miami game and some of the Michigan game and in both I counted a total of 4 people in the stands behind home plate

Archived