Auburn vs Ole Miss Game Thread - Auburn: 7 Ole Miss: 10 Final

I will try do a play by play for the whole game. Reported that Mummey and Fletcher are out, but Fletcher will take BP and may be able to come in later in the game.

Also reported that Cole Nelson will be on the mound today. First pitch at 3:15 CT

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting in top row. End of 211. Staring straight at the big AU on the outfield wall. I did just notice that this section has the uat banner on the wall behind me. Gross!

Crap, sun is bright here, nooooooooooooo. Let them play!......Let them play!.........Let them play!!!!

Thanks, in advance, for the updates guys! Try to stay dry. I wish I could be there, sounds about like the '09 AU vs WVA game! Let's go Tigers! We need to keep the streak alive against Ole Miss! War Eagle!

The rain has passed but lightning is still right on top of us. New start time at 4:00 according to SEC. Breeze feels awesome out here. They are drying the field. Hope its not a waste of time!

Maybe this wind can keep up and Hunter can put a few out. Of course if you watched Miss vs USC you know they don't need help from the wind.

Good luck to the team tonight. Fixin to leave for work and I won't be able to find out who won until 8:00 in the morning or so.

Hopin for some runs fellaz!!!

WDE

Aooearantly there's yet another storm coming right over us again. Covering the diamond back up and the place is clearing out.

J I have a hospitality pass if you want it. It's just in my pocket going to waste. I posted that I had one but nobody seems to want it.

I appreciate the offer but my old lady is with me.

I will try do a play by play for the whole game. Reported that Mummey and Fletcher are out, but Fletcher will take BP and may be able to come in later in the game.

Also reported that Cole Nelson will be on the mound today. First pitch at 3:15 CT

When/if we EVER get started, you are gonna have to stay on and give the play by play. This phone is going away when the game starts.

Tarp is coming off FINALLY! I just heard we can go in 20 minutes. The powers that be have the laptops out behind me looking at radars. Should be good to go!

Archived