Auburn vs Ole Miss Game Thread - Auburn: 7 Ole Miss: 10 Final

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man we have been striking out a lot this tourney .. look like homer or nothing!   :banghead:

Hit to right field, mishandled by RF.  Simpson gets a triple on what should have been a single/double.  Run scores for the tigers.  2-1 Ole Miss.  :wedance:

Full count, and a strikeout looking.  1-2-3 Batters coming up when Auburn bats next inning.  Top of the 3rd, 2-1 OM.

I'm not good at posting play by play, so I'm glad you're doing all the hard work ztodaach  ;D I'll take the opportunity to boost my post count any day though  ;D

I'm not good at posting play by play, so I'm glad you're doing all the hard work ztodaach  ;D I'll take the opportunity to boost my post count any day though  ;D

Don't have too much better to do on this lovely Friday night.  And my typing skills are a little too good, thanks to too much time spent on the internet as a child   :laugh:  Hope someone is actually getting something out of this.  I know I definitely appreciated everyone doing this the past 2 days when I was in class, constantly refreshing my phone instead of paying attention.

Don't have too much better to do on this lovely Friday night.  And my typing skills are a little too good, thanks to too much time spent on the internet as a child   :laugh:  Hope someone is actually getting something out of this.  I know I definitely appreciated everyone doing this the past 2 days when I was in class, constantly refreshing my phone instead of paying attention.

You're dang right we're getting something out of it.  I was watching on TV until my power got knocked out.  Keep it comin.

Archived