Auburn vs Ole Miss Game Thread - Auburn: 7 Ole Miss: 10 Final

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok guys. We beat a great South Carolina team yesterday and we will be hosting a regional more than likely.....Also, let's face it, a lot of our hits over the past few days would have been homeruns anywhere else

Good effort guys!! WAR EAGLE anyway!! And thank you all for making this game thread work, especially ztodaach with the play by play updates!! NCAA tournament, here we come!!

Good effort guys!! WAR EAGLE anyway!! And thank you all for making this game thread work, especially ztodaach with the play by play updates!! NCAA tournament, here we come!!

Went from about 50 to 194 (and this makes 195) posts.  :thumbsup:  Hopefully I'll see you all at Plainsman park for the Regional

Let's face it guys. Auburn did not play well in this tournament. Here's to re-grouping, moving on and playing well in the NCAA.

:we:

Went from about 50 to 194 (and this makes 195) posts.   :thumbsup:  Hopefully I'll see you all at Plainsman park for the Regional

Sounds good. WAR EAGLE buddy!!

Remember how far this team has come this year and this is a little light in the big picture! Now the real tournament starts! WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for our so called "powerful offense".

Our offense is VERY powerful.  However, when your defense has 5 errors, it's sometimes hard to win a game.  Think of Auburn in football.  Even with a powerful, Malzah-powered offense, the defense has to help out some too.  If the defense gives up big plays, even the best offense can't overcome the deficit.

In game 1, we scored 1 run. In game 2, we scored 3 runs. In game 3, we scored 7 run. Total for 3 games was 11 runs.

Since we only lasted for 3 games in the SEC with no offense, how many do you really see us playing in the NCAA? I'm thinking maybe 3.

I bet we'll heat up...we are still a very good team. Don't forget we led the SEC in HR, batting precentage, runs scored, slugging percentage, RBI, etc. Basically every major offensive category. I beleive we'll rwgroup and show up for the tourney. :believe:

Yeah, and Hoover is a pitcher's park.  Pitching and defense are our weaknesses.

Maybe this will give our guys a chance to heal up and get healthy before the NCAA's start. I would say a job well done for making it to the tournament for the first time in several years. There is alot more pressure on you in tournament play as compared to regular season ball. Give Coach P a chance to build a great club, he is a good coach. WDE!  :thumbsup:

Presssure or not, there's no reason why we shouldn't have been up for a good fight. Our Pitching and defense has been awful most of the season. We've go to bring in some blue chippers in here.

We haven't been this good in ages, and we still have the NCAA tournament. I'm proud of our boys. I say the cup is 3/4 full, and even if you say it's 1/4 empty...I say it looks pretty good to me.

After watching LSU shut OM down, I still don't see how we lost to OM the day before. It was a sick day.

Archived