Screen Name Change

WDEAUB

Can you change your screen name? When I 1st logged into AE I will be honest, it was because only members could get the NSD updates. But then I fell in love with this site and have completely abandoned all others. Hell I probably spend an average of 6 hours a day on here. I just used a simple screen name just to get the updates but when I actually became involved on here and wanted to change it to something more fitting, I couldn't find a way to. So can you on the member profile page? Or how if so? TIA for the help.

Don't think members can change their username or screen name/handle. Just send me a PM with what you want me to change it to (after making sure it's not already taken) and I'll take care of it.

Thanks. I will let you know when/if I come up with something. I may just keep it as is afterall. Its not a dumb or cheesey name anyways. Its just not AU related. If I could do it myself I would, but I would probably be doing it far too often, hence why I can't do it I'm sure. Thanks for the quick response. Again, I will let you know when/if I choose to do so.

well there has to be a way for you to change your name, bc my name went from sabansavirgin, to change your screenname, and i have no idea how to do that, or to make my picture i pick stay, everytime i upload it, it will never stay.

well there has to be a way for you to change your name, bc my name went from sabansavirgin, to change your screenname, and i have no idea how to do that, or to make my picture i pick stay, everytime i upload it, it will never stay.

Hey CYSN,  :laugh:  I never saw your picture but the screen name you chose did not conform to the rules of AE.  If the picture didn't either then it was deleted by the ADMINS just as your name was changed for you.  If you come up with another name contact AUSportsTalk or AUDomination by PM and they can change it for you.  You can upload your own picture, just make sure it is family friendly.  Thanks.     

Archived