Auburn vs Jax State Game Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, I don't think it matters who wins this one tonight. It will be a long night for either team against Clemson.

Good teams find ways to win, even on off nights, and all teams have off nights.

I hope our team doesn't have your attitude.  If so, we should forfeit the first game and save our pitching.

Tomorrow is a new day and I still like our chances.

Guys, don't get upset with anyone who doesn't enjoy a victory;  it's the OLD mentality that we are in the process of overcoming!!!  This is a new day for Auburn Athletics;  sit down, strap yourself in, and enjoy the ride!!!  

War Eagle!  Any win is a good win...I thought we would have dominated JSU, but I really did not know anything about them or how good they are as a team.  (Obviously good enough to make the playoff regionals.)

:wedance:

We played them about two weeks ago.  Final score:  AU 9- JSU 7.

Sadly, I don't think it matters who wins this one tonight. It will be a long night for either team against Clemson.

Good teams find ways to win, even on off nights, and all teams have off nights.

I hope our team doesn't have your attitude.  If so, we should forfeit the first game and save our pitching.

Tomorrow is a new day and I still like our chances.

I guess I'm the only one on here that doesn't look through orange and blue colored glasses. The fact of the matter is we AREN'T playing as well as we can right now. I think part of that is that we don't have a guy who has ever been this far on out team. That is understandable. It happens in all sports at all levels including the pros. We HAVE come a long way and I'm proud of them for what they have accomplished no matter if they lose the next two and the season is over or if they win it all.

I am sorry that I'm not one of those people who talks like Auburn is the best team in every sport every year. I was just stating my opinion over what I have seen over the last 4 games. As far as " not being able to enjoy a victory"..... the JSU game was over when the last out was made.  This time of year you can't sit there and admire a win for a second. It is already time to focus on the next one. I'm sure Coach P said that in his post game talk with the team. Anyway...sorry about stating my opinion in the other post. Didn't know I wasn't suppose to do that. I missed that section in the forum rules apparently.

Yea, I was totally just confused. I jumped to the last page and saw "oh we won already?" So I went to Page 12 and saw "9-7" and thought "wow, we won 9-7 again?"

Archived