Auburn vs Southern Miss: AU 17 - USM 8 Final

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck Auburn!!  Go get em and show em the SEC is the best baseball conference there is.

Thanks.  Good luck to the Hawgs tonight.  Yesterday was not a good day for the SEC but the Hawgs were a bright spot. 

Good Luck Auburn!! Go get em and show em the SEC is the best baseball conference there is.

Thanks. Good luck to the Hawgs tonight. Yesterday was not a good day for the SEC but the Hawgs were a bright spot.

Thanks. It was not easy against a very good Washington St team but it was good to see some of our main hitters back out there since they didnt play in the SEC tourney.

The Friday game made me think of the kind of power Auburn has shown all year with us hitting 9 HRs against Grambling.

I need it! I have a meeting today from 1 to 4 so this thread is all I will have through my Blackberry! I won't be able to post much but know I will be reading it all the time.

Quick FYI, AU is in the first base dugout an the "visiting" team. Mummey will lead off today, Gamache will hot second, Bryant is starting at 2nd base, and Fradejas is in the 9 hole. AU coming to bat. Just a quick update from the game.

I'll do occasional game updates @AllAboutAuburn on Twitter if someone can't read be on the thread. War Eagle!

Archived