1000 War Eagles for the 2010 Baseball Team

I agree and salute their efforts! Wonderful year! Sure we all wanted more but this is a great foundation to build on for the immediate future! :wareagle:

It was crazy tonight!! A sea of people in every direction (with a view of the game)!! The parking deck was loaded!! People tailgating on the hills!! People watching from the balconies!! You name it!! I hope someone can share pictures.

Oh, and the ticket office opened at 8:00 AM this morning. All reserved seats were sold out by 8:13 AM!! I left the ticket office at 8:15 with 200 people behind me and counting!!

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this topic. Back to the topic now...

WAR DAMN EAGLE GUYS!!

They were a lot of fun to watch. I don't expect to see another college team with as many good hitters on it.

War Eagle on a very successful season.

Exceeded expectations in my opinion, very proud of the effort :wareagle: The future looks bright for our baseball team. Thanks coaches and players :we:

:we:

Let`s load up and do it again next year and many years to come. Like the football and basketball teams; I believe we have the coaches and all in place to be good for awhile.

WDE

It was a great season, and a lot of fun cheering them on. I hate it ended, but what a year! War Eagle! and Congrats to our Tigers the 2010 West Division SEC Champions. :wareagle::party:

Archived