2011 class

Aub2414

It's June and people are worried? Must be new to this recruiting thing. When CTT was at Auburn I remember several years going into the new year with single digit commitments.

^^^And we paid dearly for it...^^^

It's June and people are worried? Must be new to this recruiting thing. When CTT was at Auburn I remember several years going into the new year with single digit commitments.

^^^And we paid dearly for it...^^^

yep, but at the same time... "Some" fans are worried... not "All" of them.

We are going to have another incredible recruiting class... and I cant wait.

some people worry a lot ... get off their ....

Guest shirley4au9

The only media value I want is to win football games.

Rankings dont matter because this is a good coaching staff and they know what players fit into their schemes.

Darren Bates was a 2 star safety and he found his way into the starting rotation and played well.

Im not getting into a debate over the stupid star rankings... yes its great to land as many 4 star players as possible... but there is always a jewl out there somewhere that somebody missed.

Its early, nuff said. We will get our fair share of great players. There are a lot out there.

^^^^^^^^what you said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is sheer speculation as is anything with recruiting. Taking a look at Auburn's current "verbal" commitment list and knowing that Auburn is very highly regarded in several very talented players mind. I would suspect the talent level in this class will be as high or higher than 2010 was.

How that translates into ranking with recruiting services I simply do not know. Auburn could be number one or number ten depending on the level of talent other schools bring in. I am very comfortable predicting the level in the Auburn class this year will be comparable to last year.

This is sheer speculation as is anything with recruiting. Taking a look at Auburn's current "verbal" commitment list and knowing that Auburn is very highly regarded in several very talented players mind. I would suspect the talent level in this class will be as high or higher than 2010 was.

How that translates into ranking with recruiting services I simply do not know. Auburn could be number one or number ten depending on the level of talent other schools bring in. I am very comfortable predicting the level in the Auburn class this year will be comparable to last year.

Of course they will bring in the same caliber of talent... I agree with what you said, and even if we do finish 10th according to some rankings... the talent level will be comparable to last year.

Perhaps it might even be less since (I believe) we can only take 25 this time around verses 32?

Archived