For all my Christian brothers here at AE

AUnCullman

I couldn't agree more with what yall have posted. I am also a youth minister, as well as, active duty military. It really makes me mad about what the world's thought is on what a man is or is suppose to be. The world has placed such a feminine spin on what a man should be that it makes me sick. If you have the opportunity to be a male influence on a young man, please step up and do so. There are so many young men that I speak to on a daily basis that don't have a father figure, let alone even know who their father is. It is really sad. I am so happy that we have coaches that really get it. They understand how needed a father is in a young man's life, and are not afraid to step up and fill this void.  War Eagle!!

Friend, your post is spot on!  Thanks for sharing.  My preacher has been talking a lot on this subject of late about how us, as men, need to make a stand.  Thanks again and War Eagle, my friend!

^'Just had to get that comment in there (because I can!) even though the thread has been locked.  War Eagle, guys, and peace!^

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived