Can we limit Sig pic sizes?

Guest WarTiger

Guest WarTiger

Some of the pictures some members are putting up are getting ridiculous in their size. There is no reason a sig pic should take up the entirety of my laptop screen. I for one am not interested in see a giant picture of a shirtless dude when I want to talk about Auburn football. Is there something that can be done about this? Am I the only one that feels this way?

Edit:

Can some one make this a poll?

It would be pretty hard to limit the size of images in signatures unless it's done manually. We would have to ask every member with an over-sized signature to change it.

Guest WarTiger

It would be pretty hard to limit the size of images in signatures unless it's done manually. We would have to ask every member with an over-sized signature to change it.

Well then lets do that. Make the setting a certain size, then anyone who is over ask them to fix it.

Guest WarTiger

You have the option of not seeing graphics on your set up screen.

Did not know that. Fixed it. Thank you very much. Looks like I made this post crying for no reason.

You have the option of not seeing graphics on your set up screen.

Did not know that. Fixed it. Thank you very much. Looks like I made this post crying for no reason.

Happens to the best of us. Glad tt and AUDom could help.

My response wasn't actually that helpful. telling tiger  is the one who pointed out that members can choose not to show the signatures and avatars of other members. For those of you who would prefer that option, simply follow the steps below:

1. Go to your profile via the link located in the menu under the message boards' banner (or click here)

2. Click on "Look and Layout Preferences" located on the left, under the "Modify Profile" category.

3. Check "Don't show users' signatures" and/or "Don't show users' avatars."

4. Click "Change Profile" (located in the bottom right corner).

5. You're done. Enjoy and WAR EAGLE!!

Archived