Suggestion for AUDomination and WaReAgLe57:

WDEAUB

I say we change the top banner when fall practice gets started. I really love how the baseball one was done, so with keeping a similar theme, at the END of the season I say it looks something like this: the Auburn Football logo in center, on one side of it pictures of defenders Fannin/Dyer put on their butts. On the other side, opposing QBs eating grass through their helmets after Fairley/Carter or whoever gets to them.

Y'all always do a great job with that is why I called you out. If someone else wants to step up, that's cool too.

War Eagle! We're getting closer to time

I posted this under Auburn Football because that's what it was about. It belongs here as well and I don't blame you for moving it Jonesy, just stating my reasoning. War Eagle!

We already have a new one made. We are going to get it up very soon. Thanks for the suggestion though. We are on top of it! :)

We already have a new one made. We are going to get it up very soon. Thanks for the suggestion though. We are on top of it! :)

Thanks ST. I assumed you would handle it. Just thought that would be good timing. And also just wanted to remind you because lots of times when you are focused on numerous important things, the smaller things can slip through the cracks.

Archived