Sony PSP!

I got a PSP for a graduation present when I graudated from high school. I played it a few times, and after that, it just sat in its case. It is in perfect condition. It hasn't been used a whole lot. I've got a soft carrying case for it, the charger, the original box and paper work that came with it. I'd really like to get rid of it because it is of no use to me. I've also got two games to go with it. Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. Any offers? I can provide pics if need be. Just PM me on here, and I'll get them to you ASAP. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I had it for sale, but no one was interested really, so I figured I'd offer it for a simple trade.

Yea, was gonna say the same. Trade that thing in.

If I can get a little extra cash I'd take it off your hands..... especially for a great deal! I'd like to mod it for homebrew games etc.., that's also the plan on my wii and 360. If you don't get rid of it in the near future shoot me a pm.

If I can get a little extra cash I'd take it off your hands..... especially for a great deal! I'd like to mod it for homebrew games etc.., that's also the plan on my wii and 360. If you don't get rid of it in the near future shoot me a pm.

Sure thing.

• 2 months later...

Archived