officially unfollowing on twitter

Guest jojo1515

Guest jojo1515
>:(  the freaking 2 oclock in the morning tweets sent to my cell phone are INFURIATING!!!!!!!!  Tweet during normal hours!! >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I shouldn't have an opinion on this since I do not get the twitter updates but I see where he is coming from. 

And don't put your phone on silent because there might be an emergency call or something!!!  Just saying  :P

2am updates are a bit odd

We need to get this society back to "majority rules" rather than one person trying to stop something just because it upsets him or her.Not saying that you are trying to stop them though.  I would think that the majority here don't mind the 2 am tweets. Just unsubscribe to them like you did and be done with it.

Guest jojo1515

did unsubscribe, just letting them know why so that if followers start disappearing, they might know why.  not trying to "stop something".

OMG are you kidding  :laugh: :laugh: If I kept my phone off of silent after I went to sleep I wouldn't know anything called sleep.....we don't tweet at 2am every day but that's your choice. We send out a tweet every time we post an article.

Many time the notifications go out after the time we tweet or post on Facebook. I get the updates myself, and sometimes I'm the one that actually does the Tweeting or Facebooking for our page, and I won't get it until a few hours later, sometimes around 2 am. Don't blame AE, though we may occasionally tweet thing when we post an article.

If you choose to unsubscribe, there's nothing we can do, but hope you'll still check the page often. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Just a helpful tip.  Most phones have a vibrate or silent option for texts.  When I go to my sound settings, to set ringtone or notification tone, it gives an option for each individual thing.  By doing this, you can still have your phone on full volume, in case the Pope calls in the middle of the night, and vibrate for texts so it doesn't wake you up.

Archived