Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what position we are recruiting him for (RB/DB), but from his highlights he hits hard but not with great form.

Miami is leading for him right now. Rivals hasnt updated his offer list, "The U" has offered

He is quoted in the article saying he has no favorites at the moment. He's being recruited to play rb for AU. He said he talked to CGC shortly after the offer was made in late June. Says CGC told him to come to AU and be the next Cadillac. Most other schools are wanting him at DB. He doesn't have a preference which position he plays. He says he has a lot of interest in AU. He says playing RB at AU is appealing but not a major factor in his decision. He picked up the name "Caddy" because one of his former coaches told him he runs like Carnell. He's heard of Carnell and has seen his highlights and was impressed. He has various offers from around the SEC. He wants to visit sometime this summer. Has never been to AU as of yet. Not rushing his recruitment and won't make decision anytime soon.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Robenson-Therezie-106768

Hmm, well that's cool then.  Guess we'll just have to keep an eye on his senior season; see how it goes and whatnot.  If we've offered at RB, I hope it doesn't mean we've started to slip on the guys higher on the board like Blakely.

Hmm, well that's cool then.  Guess we'll just have to keep an eye on his senior season; see how it goes and whatnot.  If we've offered at RB, I hope it doesn't mean we've started to slip on the guys higher on the board like Blakely.

Maybe or maybe not concerning Blakely but we have to have other options if Blakely chooses to go somewhere else. That would be kind of ridiculous if we didn't pursue other rbs. JMO though.

Maybe or maybe not concerning Blakely but we have to have other options if Blakely chooses to go somewhere else. That would be kind of ridiculous if we didn't pursue other rbs. JMO though.

Oh yeah, I agree it would be incredibly short sighted not to pursue other prospects, but pursuing and offering are two completely different things.  Granted, it could be a non-committable offer but I don't know so I was just throwing it out there as a maybe.  It's certainly not a prediction or anything by any means.

If this kid just got an offer the past several days to play rb at AU, this indicates to me that we may not be major players for some of the "true" rbs  we are after. Just saying. 

If this kid just got an offer the past several days to play rb at AU, this indicates to me that we may not be major players for some of the "true" rbs we are after. Just saying.

Or we need backup plans in case the "true RBs" dont all choose AU. Let's see, Dee Hart just said we are in his top 2 with Michigan. Mike Blakely said we are in his top 3 with Florida and USCe. Rodney Coe said we're in his top 3 with Arky and Iowa. Quan Bray doesnt have favorites but is very interested.

We also offered Demond Washington as a RB, and where's he playing? If this kid is a better DB prospect than a RB prospect, he'll end up there anyways. No need for the "we're losing out on all our big recruits!" outlook

Regardless of form the kid is a head hunter and tackles the ball more less than the person and that is what our coaches are teaching our D as we speak!

Regardless of form the kid is a head hunter and tackles the ball more less than the person and that is what our coaches are teaching our D as we speak!

By form, I mean he runs to the ball with reckless abandon. SEC speed of an offensive player and this guy is out of the equation for making a play. Reminds me of Eltoro Freeman in that regard.

Miami is leading for him right now. Rivals hasnt updated his offer list, "The U" has offered

He is quoted in the article saying he has no favorites at the moment. He's being recruited to play rb for AU. He said he talked to CGC shortly after the offer was made in late June. Says CGC told him to come to AU and be the next Cadillac. Most other schools are wanting him at DB. He doesn't have a preference which position he plays. He says he has a lot of interest in AU. He says playing RB at AU is appealing but not a major factor in his decision. He picked up the name "Caddy" because one of his former coaches told him he runs like Carnell. He's heard of Carnell and has seen his highlights and was impressed. He has various offers from around the SEC. He wants to visit sometime this summer. Has never been to AU as of yet. Not rushing his recruitment and won't make decision anytime soon.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Robenson-Therezie-106768

Just backing up Growlin'. Nice post and he is indeed being recruited to AU to play RB.

By form, I mean he runs to the ball with reckless abandon. SEC speed of an offensive player and this guy is out of the equation for making a play. Reminds me of Eltoro Freeman in that regard.

If this coaching staff thinks that the young man has the skills to come to AUBURN and assume the position of RB, then I am not going to sit in judgment and declare that he can't deliver in the SEC.  I fully expect that 95% of all the athletes recruited out of high school are going to need to improve their technique on the playing field in order to establish their presence in the SEC.  The ones that don't understand that fact are the athletes that we talk about years later in the context of this guy didn't live up to his potential or he sure did turn out to be a bust.

Just MHO.  :we:

I think that its a great choice to offer him as a RB, he has the quickness of a safety/corner and has absolutely no fear when it comes to taking or delivering a hit, he could be a devastatingly effective runner

• 3 weeks later...

A mod on tharinger seems think Auburn has made a big jump with Therezie. Believes AU now ahead of Miami and Bama for his services. Just watched his film and he is a big time hitter.

A mod on tharinger seems think Auburn has made a big jump with Therezie. Believes AU now ahead of Miami and Bama for his services. Just watched his film and he is a big time hitter.

No offense to you or the other guys but it would be nice to get some verification from ST, Mayor, BW, Jonesy, or DJ. Anybody talked to someone close to him?

The same thing was reported on Rivals not long ago. He was already impressed with AU and was excited about being recruited by Chizik himself. He just needed to learn more by way of a visit to campus. He has given high marks from the start. He was quoted as saying Chizik told him he wants him to come to AU and be the next Cadillac. His offer is for RB although sites have him projected as a DB.

Guest WarTiger

No offense to you or the other guys but it would be nice to get some verification from ST, Mayor, BW, Jonesy, or DJ. Anybody talked to someone close to him?

So no one else can be correct on recruiting?

The guys who said this is close to him.

smurphy...who was it? KML, i assume? I saw Gerry Hamilton tweeted that it's us and bammer at the top for him.

smurphy...who was it? KML, i assume? I saw Gerry Hamilton tweeted that it's us and bammer at the top for him.

It was CDrake who posted it, I had a pm convo with him sometime ago about him and he gets his info on him from his varsity coach so I trust him.

Archived