Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel ya' brother but these are words I REALLy believe...

" Be not deceived...God IS NOT mocked...whatsoever a man soweth...that shall he also reap"...

You can take that to the bank.

Hey Dad, Is Kiehl have a big signing ceremony (with the other prospects at Shiloh) on Wed or will he privately sign and fax?  I would love for you to post some pics.

Don't let it bother you. 99.9% of those who would post such trash on a message board are among the most cowardly, reprehensible and morally depraved types of humanity that could be found. They are irrelevant AND insignificant. Their words and stances are without value and no credible board or governing body would give a pennys worth of credence to the bile regurgitated through their soiled and seared laranyx.

Does that explain my position fairly well? :)

welcome to the state where bamernecks are the majority. we live amoungst them and work with them everyday. i really think they are at an all time low for (red^^) now.

" Be not deceived...God IS NOT mocked...whatsoever a man soweth...that shall he also reap"...

Which brings me to this:

Never heard that song before brother,but it is SO TRUE,and fits this discussion to a TEE,thanks for sharing.

Kiehl's LOI will be FAX'd at 7:01 am, Wed morning. Since Kiehl will be playing in Austin on NSD, they are going to be having the signing party at Shiloh on Friday. I'll send some pics to Scott and have him post them.

Kiehl's LOI will be FAX'd at 7:01 am, Wed morning. Since Kiehl will be playing in Austin on NSD, they are going to be having the signing party at Shiloh on Friday. I'll send some pics to Scott and have him post them.

Sounds great.  Kiehl just wants to say he was first to fax it in.... sort of like bragging rights. :thumbsup:

I realize this thread has gotten way off topic, and I'm about to continue it on that path, but…

I grew up in Montgomery 30+ years ago, and I've always wondered how bama could get such great players to go to their school and play for that fan base. Sure, there are some great people who root for bama -- I call them graduates (actually a small subset of graduates).

Anyway, I think the internet is going to to serious damage to their program, and maybe some others, now that the entire country can get a taste of what I got to see firsthand for so many years.

If you guys only knew the slander that we have endured right here in our own home area you would know that this is extremely mild.

It doesn't bother us any longer. I only feel sad for those that are truly so gullable and wanton for controversy.

I posted in another thread...

I believe in living above the noise. It's what winners do!

Well said sir! I am sorry to hear that you and your family have to deal with such garbage. Like my Grandaddy always used to tell me "hater's are gonna hate". (not exactly his exact words but......)

"Haters are gonna hate"

but all it do is motivate!

Well said sir! I am sorry to hear that you and your family have to deal with such garbage. Like my Grandaddy always used to tell me "hater's are gonna hate". (not exactly his exact words but......)

"Haters are gonna hate"

but all it do is motivate!

"Haters gonna hate, lovers gone love, I don't wanna do none of the above..."  If You've ever seen Chappelle's show you'll know what this means Sorry, I had to.

Which brings me to this:

Never heard that song before brother,but it is SO TRUE,and fits this discussion to a TEE,thanks for sharing.

Any time. I have PLENTY where that came from. Just ask if you want some suggestions  ;D

I am going to ask this question: Is it possible we may lose this kid? I know there are 23 pages of posts on this young man, but, after browsing through the last 4-5 pages and finding hardly anything relating to Mr. Therezie, I though I'd go ahead and ask this, so if some SA wants to make a comment about how this was answered on page 19---I just didn't feel like sorting through every page of posts.

I am going to ask this question: Is it possible we may lose this kid? I know there are 23 pages of posts on this young man, but, after browsing through the last 4-5 pages and finding hardly anything relating to Mr. Therezie, I though I'd go ahead and ask this, so if some SA wants to make a comment about how this was answered on page 19---I just didn't feel like sorting through every page of posts.

Dude, we answered this on page 19. Come on man get it together!  :P

thanks for the re-state...I looked earlier also and did not come up with it, recall from earlier thread that thought it was all a bammer ruse. Glad for the re-assurance! Thanks AUQBDAD!

Consider ourselves lucky to have QBDad on here. He def. helps us calm our nerves.

Absolutely. Anyone who follows this site regularly knows who to listen to and who to block out. We listen to you Dad! Ha!

This is the very reason UAT is in trouble right now...

= just like gravity... works whether you think about it or not...

Archived