Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it not seem odd that with all of our needs on defense we keep recruiting great defenders to the offensive side of the ball? I'm sure they are good enough to play either side but just seems funny.

Does it not seem odd that with all of our needs on defense we keep recruiting great defenders to the offensive side of the ball? I'm sure they are good enough to play either side but just seems funny.

Maybe they fit in with our offense better than the defense.

In case you haven't noticed we recruited some awesome defenders last year.

Oh yeah that's right we took care of all our needs at LB and CB.  We should be set here for the next 2-3 years. :-\

Oh yeah that's right we took care of all our needs at LB and CB. We should be set here for the next 2-3 years. :-\

There's a reason we're not recruiting him at DB. Their names are Jonathan, Erique, Marcus, Izuaea and Devin ;D

Oh yeah that's right we took care of all our needs at LB and CB.  We should be set here for the next 2-3 years. :-\

I didn't say that,  Look at the guys who are great defenders we are still recruiting.   It isn't like the coaches are only recruiting offensive players.

4* Jonathan Rose

4* Erique Florence

4* Gabe Wright

4* Marcus Roberson

3* Justin Garrett (is a 4* imo)

Those are just guys we lead for that I can think of off the top of my head.

Also who is to say some of these guys we are recruiting for offense don't end up on defense.

• 2 months later...

Back on Therezie a little bit, I just watched his film and he is a ridiculous athlete. I can really see him playing in Chizik's system because he has great closing speed, and is a brutally physical tackler in both run support and limited yards after the catch. He is quickly becoming a must get in my eyes along with Roberson, Rose, Florence, and Swain in our secondary.

There is probably a good reason why and probably on a need to basis which probably does not include the General AE member in that need to know basis...But i miss him.

Robenson Therezie?  :dunno:

BTW, there's an update on Therezie coming up in the Week 7 thread above! Also, I JUST have completed Week 6... so CHECK IT OUT!!!!  :wedance:

Archived