Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he would be a great pick up to go along with rose and florence and robertson for the secondary.

Rose, Florence, Roberson, Lanier, and Therezie  :thumbsup: WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

There is a new article on Therezie on Scout.com as well, he says that he had a GREAT time at the AU/Arky game, and AU IS now his leader. He says that it is AU, along with Florida, Tennesse, and the turds, all "in the running"[/]. He said that he LOVED the atmosphere at the game and before the game at Tiger Walk! And he and his family had a BLAST all around during his stay on the Plains.

(Per Scout.com)

“Auburn is probably number one right now,” Therezie said. “I like everything I saw about the family and how I would fit in. Also the atmosphere.

“I like the way they are coming together as a big program and a family as one,” Therezie added. “Not only all the fancy things they’ve got there, that’s not what I’m all about. I’m just about what they have to offer in the program."

Therezie says that he noticed how the Tigers are in need of help in the secondary, and that the coaches mentioned that fact to him as well. No mention yet as to when he plans to announce his decision.

he would be a great pick up to go along with rose and florence and robertson for the secondary.

Rose, Florence, Roberson, Lanier, and Therezie  :thumbsup: WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I think it COULD end up being Rose, Roberson, Florence, Therezie, and Whitehead/Dukes.

Is Lanier not COMMITTED to AU?

he is. DJ just forgot to mention him.

Nope, didn't forget. There is a chance that Lanier doesn't sign with AU.

Wow. Ok. Going to sit back and watch this play out

What's happened there?

Better talent from the high school pool to choose from. Nothing he did. We only have a FEW spots available, and we have to take the BEST players for our needs. Spots in this class are becoming VERY valuable!

DJ,  Can you give us an update of how you think this class will unfold?

What's happened there?

Better talent from the high school pool to choose from. Nothing he did. We only have a FEW spots available, and we have to take the BEST players for our needs. Spots in this class are becoming VERY valuable!

Wait, are you talking about Jermaine Whitehead?  Are we back on his radar?

He remains committed to MSU, but he DEFINITELY still has interest in AU and vice versa. He recently took his first official visit to Stanford and says that more visits are on the horizon.

(Per Scout.com)

"Auburn and Ole Miss are still coming after me hard. Coach (Chris) Vaughn (from Ole Miss) was here at my game Friday. He said after watching me play up close he was definitely chaning my mind and whatever he had to do, he is going to do it (laugh) They are all trying to change my mind. MSU definitely stays in weekly contact with me. Stanford, Tennessee, USM, really, just all of them do."

A 4 star player who was the first commitment in this class?  Really?

My thoughts exactly.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this.  I can't see this coaching staff turn away this guy.  Wasn't he Chizik's first commit as Head Coach at AU? 

A 4 star player who was the first commitment in this class?  Really?

My thoughts exactly.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this.  I can't see this coaching staff turn away this guy.  Wasn't he Chizik's first commit as Head Coach at AU? 

Yep he was Chizik's first commit.

Archived