Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

a 2012 kid to look out for. idk if auburn is intrested or not but drawing intrest from uab,old dominion, and bama. his name is kiwi gardner.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/basketball/recruiting/player-Kiwi-Gardner-98688

i love small guards like him

ya me to, he is really fun to watch.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• 2 weeks later...

Brandon Mobley left saying that AU was his leader. He will visit Seton Hall this coming weekend and Southern Cal after that. He will make a decision son. Said he will announce before spring break(March 17).

Brandon Mobley left saying that AU was his leader. He will visit Seton Hall this coming weekend and Southern Cal after that. He will make a decision son. Said he will announce before spring break(March 17).

If distance from home plays any factor you would have to feel good about our chances of landing a Georgia kid compared to the other schools we are in competition with.

Just a little fyi...  We are now back in it with Lacey, guys.  Some big things have happened over the last week or so to make it happen.  Here's to Trevor getting the academics in order if it is not too late.  WDE!!!

That sounds a lot better than the reports last week that he had signed with Kentucky  :-\

Just a little fyi...  We are now back in it with Lacey, guys.  Some big things have happened over the last week or so to make it happen.  Here's to Trevor getting the academics in order if it is not too late.  WDE!!!

That sounds a lot better than the reports last week that he had signed with Kentucky  :-\

We still have a ways to go but are in much better shape than we were last week.

He's the consistent shooter that we so desperately need. To effectively run the dribble drive offense, outside shooters are a must. He would go a long way in filling that void. I would love to have him.

We've had a lot of discussion about who may or may not be returning, but have we looked at the numbers to see how many we can take, and then how many would have to leave to accommodate them? We can have 13 on scholarship right? So, how many do we have now, how many seniors are graduating (I think that's a 0), and how many recruits are we bringing in?

He's the consistent shooter that we so desperately need. To effectively run the dribble drive offense, outside shooters are a must. He would go a long way in filling that void. I would love to have him.

Absolutely!  I think that is a very big void right now in Barbee's offensive scheme.  I would love to get him signed.

War Eagle!

We aren`t in a signing period so that couldn`t have happened. Where did you hear that? Just curious.

We aren`t in a signing period so that couldn`t have happened. Where did you hear that? Just curious.

It may have been one of the shows on WJOX -- probably the Roundtable since that is where you get the widest spectrum of sports.  I think they may have been reporting that it was untrue that Lacey had signed with UK, because they had heard reports out of a Cullman (maybe?) paper that he signed.

• 4 weeks later...

Anything new with any of our targets? Mobley was supposed to have commited last week but put it off and I haven't heard anything else about him. How about Olesani or Langford? Has Barbee stopped recruiting both and put his focus on Mobley and Lacey? Any nuggett or crumb would be appreciated.

No since in holding out for Lacey. I have heard from multiple sources that he will not qualify unless of course he is a UAT football commit from Hoover.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived