Greg Robinson Update

Gregory Robinson will be leaving Auburn tomorrow. His visit has gone well, but he is still claiming Auburn and LSU both as co-leaders. (I personally would give an edge to Auburn at this point, but mainly because of Robinson’s relationship with Trovon Reed.)

“I like LSU because it is close to home and I’ll be close to my family, but in Auburn I have family here with Trovon Reed,” said Robinson about his top two.

This week Robinson spent a lot of time talking to the coaches. He is especially complimentary of Coach Trooper Taylor.  They are starting to build a good relationship, much like Reed and Taylor did last year.

Robinson didn’t tell me when he is set to make a decision, but he did say he is going to take all of his visits. His official to Alabama will be the weekend of the Iron Bowl and his official to LSU will be the LSU vs. Alabama game. He did not say when he was planning on attending a game in Auburn.

Stay tuned for more.

Says on ESPN he has added the Turds to his list of favorites along with LSU and AU. I'm not an insider so I can't read the article. Anyone care to help me out? I just can't see him going to the Turds with Travon over here with the good guys. WDE

Says on ESPN he has added the Turds to his list of favorites along with LSU and AU. I'm not an insider so I can't read the article. Anyone care to help me out? I just can't see him going to the Turds with Travon over here with the good guys. WDE

He only added them because he feels like he eliminated them too early because he thought they lost interest in him. But they've started recruiting him again, so he feels like he should at least give them a second look. Nothing to worry about, he'll be a Tiger, just depends which Tiger he wants to be  ;)

We all know these guys go through a tough time during this recruiting process.  He'll be in school and close to family at LSU - So what - my two AU almuni kids were 25 minutes from home and I saw them every 2-3 weeks and every weekend during the football season.  Picking AU means he sees a buddy almost everyday and on game day - most of the day. Shoot - I'm prejudice but if I'm worried about family and home I'd rather have one in hand (Trovon Reed) then a bunch in the bush (family) seen once in a while.

My first question, is his coach pulling the same crap that he did with T-Reed in trying to get him to go to LSWho?  That crap annoyed me.  Let the kids make their own choices that is best for them.

2nd,  What number is Trovon going to be?  He will be on my short list of favorite Tigers.  Going to be hard to decide whether to get a Zac or Trovon Jersey.. but I'm definitely due for new one :D

My first question, is his coach pulling the same crap that he did with T-Reed in trying to get him to go to LSWho?  That crap annoyed me.  Let the kids make their own choices that is best for them.

2nd,  What number is Trovon going to be?  He will be on my short list of favorite Tigers.  Going to be hard to decide whether to get a Zac or Trovon Jersey.. but I'm definitely due for new one :D

Dont be silly, Miles would NEVER do that (sarcasm intended)

Secondly i would get Reed, just because you can make it last for like the next 3 years.

Dont be silly, Miles would NEVER do that (sarcasm intended)

Secondly i would get Reed, just because you can make it last for like the next 3 years.

He was talking about his high school coach, who tried to pull Trovon to LSU up until the end

Trovon will likely be #1 which I've seen all over the place

He just spent a week @ AU...he'll be back...

It is hard to not return once you've been @ AU...

Trovon will likely be #1 which I've seen all over the place

^^^^^This^^^^^^

Due to the pressure that he's under at home, I don't expect to read much more than what we're hearing from him now.  Trevon had to deal with a lot last year, and I'm glad he has him to talk to about the experience.

Archived