2 new baseball commitments...

Per Kevin Ives (writer of the Plainsman Parking Lot blog): Colton Davis and Jarred Smith, both from Lake Wales (FL) HS, have committed to Auburn to play baseball.

Colton Davis is an OF, Smith is a SS. Both were named to the All-Area team as juniors.

Davis was also an All-State Honorable Mention at WR, and holds scholly offers for football from some D1 schools.

Check out the Plainsman Parking Lot blog for more info.

Per Kevin Ives (writer of the Plainsman Parking Lot blog): Colton Davis and Jarred Smith, both from Lake Wales (FL) HS, have committed to Auburn to play baseball.

Colton Davis is an OF, Smith is a SS. Both were named to the All-Area team as juniors.

Davis was also an All-State Honorable Mention at WR, and holds scholly offers for football from some D1 schools.

Check out the Plainsman Parking Lot blog for more info.

Saw that; thanks for posting.

When is Baseball's official signing day?  And does anyone know of any good baseball recruiting websites, besides this one, of course. Thanks & War Eagle!

Baseball I believe has more than one signing period, like basketball. I don`t think these guys have signed yer, just commited. You have Baseball America and Collegiate Baseball but to get any real info from them you have to pay a subscription fee I believe.

After tomorrow, any of our players or recruits that haven`t signed pro contracts are ours. 14th is the end of their signing period.

I thought the deadline to sign their pro contract was the 16th?  Either way... we're just a couple of days away from finding out if we get to watch Alvord and Morris next year on the Plains...

Alvord, I believe is enrolled... not sure about Morris.

I thought the deadline to sign their pro contract was the 16th?  Either way... we're just a couple of days away from finding out if we get to watch Alvord and Morris next year on the Plains...

Alvord, I believe is enrolled... not sure about Morris.

14th is last day. Morris has not signed according to a family member I know as of this AM.

Also just btw, Chase Williamson (goes to my school, committed to AU two months ago) was named to the MaxPreps Small Schools All-American Team.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/kWe9tIlFEd-lugAcxJTdpg/cooks-cowart,-roffs-simon-head-small-schools-all-american-team.htm

He will be a 2011 class member if he does sign.

Archived