just some thoughts on our recruits and coaches

tbone4jc

I believe that our coaching staff has a vision for success and they know the players we need to accomplish this goal! And by the publicity we have been getting of late, I think a lot of the nation is noticing that something special is happening at Auburn in Football as well as Basketball!! I want players who  love Auburn, are sold on Auburn and the coaches philosophy, who are committed without any doubts, and who are willing to do everything within their powers to make Auburn better then it has ever been!! I believe we will win 9-10 games this season and I believe one of those wins will be Alabama :zapbama:!!! There is a change in the atmosphere and it is different then anything ever at Auburn, beating Bama is not the be all end all anymore, we want more, a lot more and I see it on the horizon like a cloud the size of a fist heading our way. Are you ready????????????????????? :party::happydance::yay:

I believe that our coaching staff has a vision for success and they know the players we need to accomplish this goal! And by the publicity we have been getting of late, I think a lot of the nation is noticing that something special is happening at Auburn in Football as well as Basketball!! I want players who  love Auburn, are sold on Auburn and the coaches philosophy, who are committed without any doubts, and who are willing to do everything within their powers to make Auburn better then it has ever been!! I believe we will win 9-10 games this season and I believe one of those wins will be Alabama :zapbama:!!! There is a change in the atmosphere and it is different then anything ever at Auburn, beating Bama is not the be all end all anymore, we want more, a lot more and I see it on the horizon like a cloud the size of a fist heading our way. Are you ready????????????????????? :party::happydance::yay:

Yes.

Yes.

Heck Yes.

I agree.  I have only been an auburn fan since early 2002 when I moved to Alabama from New Jersey and attended Auburn University.  But I will say that even then when we fielded competitive teams I was always worried about us not getting up for games we should have.  I don't have that feeling anymore.  I don't think we overlook opponents like we used to at times.  I also believe that we are upgrading out talent level.  You couple that with the tradition of Auburn football, our fans, and playing in JH then I don't see any game that isn't winnable.  I'm not saying we win them all.  But we will have the ability, coaches, and players to hang with everyone and it will only get better from here on.  Just my 2 cents.

WDE

^^^^We get some breaks, which we are due by the law of averages, we will exceed this...^^^^

You're not kidding about being due some breaks!

Archived