Kris Frost.

aurules16

Seems like a great kid! Seems like a confident, well spoken and polite young man.

WAR EAGLE KRIS!

edit: Woops can we move this to recruiting? thanks.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the opportunity to meet Kiris and his family at a function after A day.  Very nice young man as well as Mom & Dad.  I really think we are the team to be for Kris.

One thing that stands out to me about this kid is his responses to AU when asked about it. Another is back in the summer there was an interview he did with Rivals. He said he was home trying to figure out what he would do for the weekend. His mom asked if he wanted to visit any schools and he said yes. She then went and bought him a bus ticket and took him to the bus station. Destination AU. That told me she was as high on the Tigers as he was. Of all the choices to be made, AU was the choice. The way he talked it was mom who chose the destination and he was excited about it and was eager to come.

says he is going to save his last Official Visit for Auburn like Coach Thigpen had requested him too. Also he is moving up his commitment because he is graduating early and will be enrolling in college in January. What's his top seven in order?

"Auburn, Michigan, North Carolina, Clemson, LSU, USC and Georgia Tech," Frost listed. "That's still the same and how they are for me."

The fact that Coach Thig has asked him to save his last official for us, and the fact that he seems fine with that, points to him being ours to lose.  I'm sure other schools/coaches aren't happy about that last visit though.  :we:

The fact that Coach Thig has asked him to save his last official for us, and the fact that he seems fine with that, points to him being ours to lose.   I'm sure other schools/coaches aren't happy about that last visit though.  :we:

Yes, it appears Christmas will come a little early in December for us regarding Mr. Frost. Coach Thig is the man! :trampoline:

Read an article on Rivals a little bit ago where he said he's enrolling early so he's deciding afetr his senior season and AU IS his leader followed by Michigan

The fact that Coach Thig has asked him to save his last official for us, and the fact that he seems fine with that, points to him being ours to lose.   I'm sure other schools/coaches aren't happy about that last visit though.  :we:

Yes, it appears Christmas will come a little early in December for us regarding Mr. Frost. Coach Thig is the man! :trampoline:

Forecasts call for an early "frost" this late fall or early winter!!  Be sure to protect you're tender and fragile perennials or one-time late bloomers!!

His Mom gives him a bus ticket to visit AU. Now think fo that for a minute.  Does that sound like a Mom who's going to want a son in the frozen tundra of Michigan?  I don't think so.

Didn't I say NOT to worry too much about this one?!  ;)

We need to have more faith in DJ!!!!

Thank you Rants! I try to give my honest opinion every time!  :)  And it hasn't changed about KF for a WHILE!  :we:

Didn't I say NOT to worry too much about this one?!  ;)

We need to have more faith in DJ!!!!

Thank you Rants! I try to give my honest opinion every time!  :)  And it hasn't changed about KF for a WHILE!  :we:

thanks for all your hard work, DJ!!!  :bow:

• 1 month later...

Article on Rivals says that his final teams are Michigan, Auburn, LSU, UNC, and Cal.  Says that he is going to announce at the Army All-American game, but is also going to graduate early.  I don't know exactly how that is going to work.  Are we still in the lead for this guy?

Archived