Kris Frost.

aurules16

everyone is saying we parted ways and are done with that.  bummer.  We better have some good players coming our way to turn down a player like Frost. 

Everyone could be the Kardashian family or the Van Patten family.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone is saying we parted ways and are done with that.  bummer.  We better have some good players coming our way to turn down a player like Frost. 

Everyone could be the Kardashian family or the Van Patten family.

...or the Duggars.

I saw on cbs42 last nite where frost was goin to enroll early and grey shirt or whatever it is..brad radice reported it

^^^ This is TRUE ^^^also changed his FB pic to a shot where he announced Auburn  and putting on the AU hat

Jeffery Lee just posted a new update on The Bunker. Not going to quote him, but basically said that things between AU and Frost haven't been positive this week and he's not visiting this weekend and probably won't before Signing Day.

JLee is pretty accurate with his info but I've read all sorts on this.

Maybe he got pushed to AU just because RichRod got fired? Who knows, but I don't like our school being a fallback plan.

like I said, we better have some absolute studs coming in. 

We don't. Our coaches don't have a clue what they're doing butterz. Would you like to give it a try? I'm sure you could do better.

like I said, we better have some absolute studs coming in. 

Dude, what's your deal? We just won the national championship, and you're acting like if we don't get Frost then you're going to personally throw down with Chizik because he's not doing a good enough job. You seem to trust anything said anywhere but here while spitting in our faces as if we know nothing.

Now, maybe Frost is going elsewhere, maybe not. I don't know. But neither do you, so can it with the negativity already.

was Frost a WR or LB projected?  If WR I understand, if at LB I don't understand unless Calloway is gonna be a LB. 

Again, we just won the national championship. You don't have to understand to know that the coaches have figured out what they're doing.

was Frost a WR or LB projected?  If WR I understand, if at LB I don't understand unless Calloway is gonna be a LB. 

Before the Calloway and Frost decisions at the Army Game, it was pretty much understood that the LB positions were sewn up. Calloway will get his first shot at RB, and the same goes for Frost, his first shot was/will be at WR. The coaching staff is not initially recruiting them as LB, but it is also understood that if they are unsuccessful at their primary positon they will be moved to the position where they are most effective, and will benefit the team the most.

I shouldn't have gotten smart with you butterz and I apologize but please, PLEASE trust the coaching staff. Their careers are on the line, not ours. Our staff hasn't given us ONE single reason to doubt them. Have a little faith man. He wanted a shot at WR and we were more than willing to give him a look there but he would've probably ended up playing LB.

I don't know red.. butterz, although sort of brash does make some good points and I don't think he was spitting on anyone just brash like I said.. Yall kiss and make up ... We did just win the title you know..

LB is always a need. Frost + Calloway would be awesome LB duo.

But the whole thing is noone knows what really went down. I think the coaches said he could have a spot, he didnt act and they moved on.. Then would kick someone off to let him on.  Thats my take.

Im a huge Kris Frost fan and all this doesnt make sense right now to me either. We all hate the unknown brother but you gotta stay calm for a few more weeks. We will all know the truth soon and all the details.

I don't know red.. butterz, although sort of brash does make some good points and I don't think he was spitting on anyone just brash like I said.. Yall kiss and make up ... We did just win the title you know..

LB is always a need. Frost + Calloway would be awesome LB duo.

But the whole thing is noone knows what really went down. I think the coaches said he could have a spot, he didnt act and they moved on.. Then would kick someone off to let him on.  Thats my take.

He also called those who were questioning him "turdistans", or something to that effect, before I edited the post. Oh yeah, and he referenced "insiders" saying that Therezie would commit to Bama...all on the first page of his previous posts. I could probably find more evidence of such, but I don't care enough to go back any farther right now.

Archived