Kris Frost.

aurules16

Unlike Frosty, this Frost will love being in the deep south in the summer. I've just got a gut feeling he'll sign with us.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be that he will silently commit and have all his paper work and class schedules set prior but make his official announcement at the game.

It could be that he will silently commit and have all his paper work and class schedules set prior but make his official announcement at the game.

I honestly think he already knows where he will be attending  ;)

If he does decide on AU and he does graduate early would he still be able to come? I thought if he did it would count against last year's recruiting class which was full. As you can see I'm hazy on this at best. But I hope he dons the orange and blue of AU.

If he does decide on AU and he does graduate early would he still be able to come? I thought if he did it would count against last year's recruiting class which was full. As you can see I'm hazy on this at best. But I hope he dons the orange and blue of AU.

No problem. I will happily explain it. A player that enrolls in January can either be counted on the proceeding class  (if there is room) or the class that signs the following February. So Frost is not automatically counted in the 2010 class.

If a school didn't bring in 25 players in the fall, early enrollees can count back to the previous year's class with respect to the limit.  If the school did bring in a full class, like AU this year, players can still enroll early, but they count for the current recruiting class for purposes of the 25 limit.

• 2 weeks later...

AUC had story on him. Said he loved the game and atmosphere. Never seen anything like it. Parents enjoyed it. Would be back for UGA game. Said he and his parents had a lot to talk about on the ride home.

Very encouraging.

Saw he was in Au this w/e any new info on Mr. Frost  :thumbsup:

I talked about it a little HERE!  :)

Also, his parents MORE than enjoyed it! JLee interviewed them, and both Frost's mother AND father said that, although the decision is Kris' to make, they HOPE that he makes the "right" decision and comes to Auburn!  :wedance:

I love hearing stuff like that from parents.  It doesn't always have to be about Auburn, but when the parents have taken the time to do the research about the schools and are that knowledgeable about what is going into their son's decision and care that much about him being safe and being at a place that is right for his future not only in life, but also in football, it really gets me pumped. 

This is huge! It sure helps a heck of a lot when mom & dad get aboard, especially when a school isn't exactly close to home.

What position are the coaches recruiting him for?

We're recruiting him as an ATH. We've told him he'll get a shot at WR, so he'll probably start there, but he'll move to LB if that's better for him and the team. We'll just have to wait and see where he ends up

Archived