GODZILLA

tigerchris

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far to smooth and gracefull to be "Godzilla".

"you're darn tootin...." I like Cam Newton!!!

(for you young guys that was part of a fig newton jingle....back in the day!!)

Nah, I think Cadillac was the one and only and should stay the only CAR nickname. No more. We gotta get creative with Cam. Maybe he doesnt even need a nickname. He's pretty badass just as Cam Newton.lol.

Its not very creative, but I'm keen on simply going with 'The Freak'.  That is what he is - a freak of nature.

Very few players, nationally, have ever earned the nickname of freak.  It takes a real special talent to deserve it. 

The Blue Deuce is what they call the #2 Miller Lite car in NASCAR. It was Rusty Wallace for forever. I thought most people would know the reference. Take that away though, and I see where you are coming from.

Its not very creative, but I'm keen on simply going with 'The Freak'.  That is what he is - a freak of nature.

Very few players, nationally, have ever earned the nickname of freak.  It takes a real special talent to deserve it. 

.... been done.

.... been done.

Javon Kearse. Man I loved that guy! Tha Freak!

THE STALLION.... hmmmmm. Lets keep thinking. Not a bad thought. But keep your thinking hats on people.

..... just say that sucks. Don't hold your punches. People wont trust you when you speak if you're PC.

(j/k)

Archived