GODZILLA

tigerchris

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone a few pages back said SIR CAMERON NEWTON. His three laws:

Cameron Newton tends to stay in motion unles acted upon by at least 3 defenders.

The force applied to Cameron Newton equals....well it doesnt make a difference he still wont slow down

Every action a defender makes will cause and equally quick reaction from Newton in the direction opposite the defender.

Man Im a nerd.

Cameron Newton tends to stay in motion unles acted upon by at least 3 defenders.

The force applied to Cameron Newton equals....well it doesnt make a difference he still wont slow down

Every action a defender makes will cause and equally quick reaction from Newton in the direction opposite the defender.

Man Im a nerd.

Yes. You. Are.

but I did chuckle...  :laugh:

Man Im a nerd.

needs to be printed on a t-shirt, STAT!

Da Vinci. The Ultimate do-it-all man. He invented multitasking when he drew with one had and wrote simulateously with another. Newton is the Renaissance Man of Football!

Its done, baby! Now I can focus my full attention to things that matter, like our Qb's nickname.

Well, in that case...  :laugh:

Archived