GODZILLA

tigerchris

THE STALLION.... hmmmmm. Lets keep thinking. Not a bad thought. But keep your thinking hats on people.

..... just say that sucks. Don't hold your punches. People wont trust you when you speak if you're PC.

(j/k)

PC is my initials  :laugh:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Newton. Like Fig Newton.

We might have a winner here folks.... I like it! Great job!!!

I'm gonna call him Fig Newton... or something close to that. It's catchy, cute, and everyone knows who your speaking of...

GREAT JOB!!!  :party::hellyeah::happydance::yay::partey:

I'm gonna call him Fig Newton... or something close to that. It's catchy, cute, and everyone knows who your speaking of...

WTF man? A football nickname is not suppose to be "cute"! It might have been okay but you had to throw that in there and just ruin the whole thing. Thanks Legacy.

WTF man? A football nickname is not suppose to be "cute"! I might have been okay but you had to throw that in there and just ruin the whole thing. Thanks Legacy.

Well besides being tasty. Fig Newtons are little and cute. The nickname works because its like calling a 6'6" guy "Tiny".  ;D

WTF man? A football nickname is not suppose to be "cute"! I might have been okay but you had to throw that in there and just ruin the whole thing. Thanks Legacy.

Well besides being tasty. Fig Newtons are little and cute. The nickname works because its like calling a 6'6" guy "Tiny".  ;D

At first I thought you said "Big Tasty".......hahahahaaha  Cam Newton, aka Big Tasty.  GET SOME! hahahahah

At first I thought you said "Big Tasty".......hahahahaaha  Cam Newton, aka Big Tasty.  GET SOME! hahahahah

.... isn't that the #4 combo at McDonalds?

I called for "Camzilla" yesterday in some thread about giving Cam a nickname.So this dude ripped me off :laugh:  :tease:

Rivals was where I saw them call him this. They jacked your idea man!  :D

Not a nickname but.............

If you rearrange the letters in "Cameron Newton for Heisman", you get............

MEN, HIS CANON ARM OR FEET WON.

That cant be a coincidence.    :thumbsup:

Not a nickname but.............

If you rearrange the letters in "Cameron Newton for Heisman", you get............

MEN, HIS CANON ARM OR FEET WON.

That cant be a coincidence.    :thumbsup:

:o

WTF man? A football nickname is not suppose to be "cute"! It might have been okay but you had to throw that in there and just ruin the whole thing. Thanks Legacy.

I agree. Don't be calling my QB Fig Newton.

Also, I'm going to try and think about this...I like Camzilla pretty good. Big Nasty or Vince Young will work.  :laugh:

How about "The Showstopper" Cam Sensation...or "The Nightmare" Cameron Dangerous?  :laugh: I wish Vince McMahon would hire me for the WWE.

Archived